Part 2

I went home and changed before going to Tapanga's and seeing everyone in a booth. I took a deep breath and let it out slowly walking up to them.
"Hey guys," I smiled.
"Is everything okay,you didn't come back to class," Farkle asked standing up and hugging me.
"Yeah, I was with Missy," I smiled sitting down.
"What happened," Maya asked.
"So in England I was a depressed little girl. Doctors would give me all kind of medicine but nothing worked," I sighed, " I lived with my uncle at the time. He used to get so drunk he'd, um, he'd,"
"Cat you don't have to tell us," Zay said.
"No this part of why I didn't go back to class. Anyway, he would beat me, calling me his ex wife. He didn't remember it in the morning. Every time he would do that I'd go to the bathroom and," I sighed picking up my sleeve to show them 3 cut marks.
"You would harm yourself," Riley asked.
"Yeah, I would do research to make sure I wouldn't cut wrong. I only used three scars. One day Mason came home and saw my uncle beating me. He got my uncle arrested and I became a happier person. With y'all I don't even worry about things happening to me. Until a Saturday," I said shedding a tear. I handed Maya my phone. She clenched her fist making Zay and Lucas look at it. Lucas looked at me.
"What's going on," Farkle asked wiping my tear.
"Farkle before I show you, you need to be tied down," Lucas said dragging him and tying a small rope around him. Once it was secure he gave Farkle my phone. I looked away and Riley hugged me.
"WHAT?!?! UGH," Farkle broke the rope and looked at me seeing I was crying. He walked up to me and hugged me wiped my tears and kissed my cheek.
"They will not brake us up and they will not continue this," he said grabbing my hand," Come on, we're going to Mr.Matthews," he said pulling me up walking g us out the door still holding my hand.
+Matthews' Apartment+
Riley opened the door and we all walked in. I was still shedding tears. Farkle grabbed my phone and handed it to Mr.Matthews.
"Ms.Morris do you know who it is," Mr.Matthews asked after he read the messages.
"Do you think she knows," Maya asked sarcastically.
"I might have an idea," Lucas said looking at Mr Matthews.
"It's not Missy. She was actually helpful. If it wasn't for her I'd broke up with Farkle or worse," I said looking down.
"Don't ever say that," Farkle whispered making me slightly smile at him.
"How long has it been since you turned Smakle down," Zay asked catching on to what Lucas said.
"A few months. Right before,"
"Right before Caitlyn got here," Riley finished looking mad.
"We'll be right back," Lucas said leaving me and Farkle in the Matthews apartment.
"You guys want food," Auggie asked hugging my waist.
"How about we watch a movie instead," I smiled kneeling down giving him a proper hug.
"Why are you crying? Did you do this Farkle," he asked like a protective brother.
"No, he didn't," I said looking at Farkle," He had nothing to do with it. Another person did," I stood up to Farkle, "you helped," I said laying my head on his shoulder wrapping my arms loosely around him. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead.
"Let's get you home," he whispered.
"Dads working late. Can I stay at your house on the couch," I asked.
"Yeah, come on," he smiled.
We said good bye and got hugs. We hung out in his TV room and ended up falling asleep on a couch.

 We hung out in his TV room and ended up falling asleep on a couch

+thank you for reading. I know Smakle is not bad but I needed a bad guy. This is supposed to be like the episode where Riley gets the text messages. I thought I'd twist it up. Whatcha think?
Word count: 675+