Chapter 13

+the woman in the picture is Caitlyn's mom+

I walked in the classroom and saw Mr.Minkus standing next to Farkle, "Hello Mr.Minkus," I smiled.
"Caitlyn, hello. Did you bring someone," he asked.
"Oh, n,"
"Caitlyn," I heard someone say my name. I turned around to see the unbelievable.
"Hey, mom,"I whispered walking up to her, "why are you here?"
"The school sent out a reminder of Career Day. I thought I'd come," she smiled.
"Kitty Cat, who's this," Riley asked.
"My, unbelievable, mother," I fake smiled at my mom.
"Honey you're slouching. Don't want a hunch back," she smiled.
"Class take your seats, parents next to you kids please," Mr.Matthews said entering the class. Right after he entered the door, my dad did.
"Great," I murmured.
"You invited him," Farkle, my boyfriend asked.
"I thought it be a way to make embeds,"I sighed, "I didn't know she'd be here."
"Maggy," he asked looking at mom.
"Bruce," she scowled.
"Oh no," I whispered putting my head on my desk, "hallway, parents hallway," I said standing up grabbing mom and dad. I closed the door behind us.
"What are you doing here," she hissed.
"I invited him. I didn't tell you about Career day because I invited him and plus you don't have a job," I stated.
"You'd rather your father," she asked.
"I'm trying to get along with him, unlike you," I yelled.
"He walked out on us," she scoffed.
"That's not how I remember it. You wanted me out, you preferred pills instead of a family," he argued, "you packed all my stuff and kicked me out."
"Is that true," I asked.
"You got another girl pregnant," mom ignored me.
"That girl you saw me with was my sister, she wanted me to help her with something's while her husband was in the army," he argued.
"So you didn't walk out? She kicked you out? And you never had another family," I asked crying.
"No, just you guys. I was always hard on your brother because I didn't want him taking the easy way out of everything," he smiled.
"Why did you let me believe that," I asked wiping the tears that still streamed down my face.
"You deserved to think good of your mom. But now I see I made a mistake," he said hugging me.
"No! You can't have her," mom yelled.
"We never said anything about that, but you know what, I have a great paying job, you can still come to this school, we can be happy," dad said smiling at me.
"No! She is staying with me," mom hissed.
"Technically Dad has custody of me since Mason's gone," I said cleaning away my tears.
"So is that a yeah," he asked.
"Yeah, hey mom," I said turning to her, "since you're good at packing and lying why don't you pack my stuff when you get home and you can tell everyone I joined a new family," I innocently smiled.
"I was going to anyway," she hissed walking away.

+Sorry this is all family drama but the next will be related to episodes. I can't watch the episodes because we are on the verge of moving but I can relate to certain episodes. Word count: 542*