Chapter 14

#Faitle is the ship name#

    *Caitlyn's Pov*
     I sat at my desk staring at my phone. It had been going off nonstop from a random number. The person knew a lot about me. Stuff from my past. Stuff I didn't want my friends to know, I didn't want Farkle to know.
     "Please just stop," I whispered.
     "Hey Kitty Cat there you are," a cheery voice said from the door. I looked up to see them, the ones I didn't want to know about my past.
    "Yeah," I smiled, "just thought," I was stopped by my phone vibrating on the desk. I looked at the lock screen to see another threat and secret. I slowly breathed out the breath I didn't know I was holding.
     "Caitlyn," Farkle asked sitting down, "are you okay?"
     "Yeah, I'm okay. Just, nothing," I said putting my phone in my booksack.
     "You sure," Maya asked.
     "Yeah, I just, I'm just a little tired from unpacking," I smiled lightly.
     "Caitlyn you don't look okay," Zay said from beside me.
      "Can we just drop it please," I asked barley able to speak. My phone went off again, "can it just stop," I whispered to where no one heard.
     "Okay," Mr.Matthews said as he walked in, I didn't notice the whole class was here, "today's lesson, Past, we all have one," my phone vibrated again, "we have good pasts and bad," it went off again, "Caitlyn you wanna take that," he asked.
     "Um, yeah, I'll be right back," I said grabbing my booksack. I went into the hallway and sat on the bench.
    'Want your secret to stay a secret, break up with Farkle and leave the group. Or I tell .
                              -Anonymous'
     I sighed, "Why do you hate me," I cried. I stood up and walked to the music room.

    I was crying so much I decided to stay in the music room till I stopped.
    "Cat, what's wrong," a girl's voice asked from the door. I turned around to see Missy.
    "Why do you wanna know," I asked wiping my tears.
    "Because I wanna start fresh with you. I understand that what I did was wrong but I wanna help. I like the way you are. I wanna at least be friends," she smiled sitting next to me.
    "Here," I said handing her my phone.
     "Someone's bullying you? Why, Caitlyn, what are they talking about?"
      "Yeah, I don't know why though. And I don't wanna talk about it," I cried.
      "I can help you," she smiled.
      "Missy, you can't tell them, especially Farkle. He'll be really mad and, I have to break,"
      "No you don't. I won't let you. You are happy. Now dry those tears, and tell them. Caitlyn I am your friend, I won't let this hurt you," she smiled hugging me.
     "Thank you," I smiled.
     "Now, go to where ever y'all hang out and explain things, if you don't, and I'm doing this out of kindness, I'll tell them you're being bullied and not by me," she smiled handing me my phone and bag.
     "Okay," I smiled.
+part 2 will be next chapter. You get to find out her physical scars. Warning, that will have some bad things, not severely bad but, cutting, and some other stuff. Word count: 545*