Chapter 10

We were sitting at the lunch table when Farkle runs to the table and knocks me off of my seat.
"Ow," I groan as I get up.
"Sorry, guess what," he smirked.
"You passed gym," Zay joked.
"In my dreams, no, my dad built some kind of universal light that shows you how the universe is at the moment and he's throwing a party for celebration," he said handing Riley, Maya, Lucas, and Zay invites.
"What about Kitty Cat," Riley asked.
"I have to talk to you, in the hall way," he smiled grabbing my hand and bag for me pulling me into the hallway.
"Wow, you seem a little bit excited," I smiled.
"I was, wondering if you would like to be my plus one. You get to sit with me at my dads table and meet my parents," he shyly smiled.
"As in a date," I asked all smiley.
"Yeah, I mean it doesn't have to be," he said nervous.
"I'd love it to be a date. And I will gladly except you invite as a plus one," I said kissing his cheek.
"I'll pick you up tomorrow at Riley's," he blushed.
"See you in History," I smiled walking off.
Eeeek. I have a date with Farkle, yay, happy dance on the inside.
All during class I was smiling. Riley and Maya were to because they knew what was going on. I was so happy. I began doodling during class drawing outfits in great detail.
"Ms.Morris," I heard. I looked up to see everyone looking at me, "who was our first president?"
"George Washington sir," I slightly smiled.
"Please pay more attention Ms.Morris," he smiled.
"Sorry Mr.Matthews," I said closing my art book.
......... ........ ......... ........ ......... ........ ....
I got home and immediately went through my closet finally deciding to go shopping. I picked out everything and me, Riley, and Maya were gonna meet at the Matthews' house to get ready. I can't wait for tomorrow.

+the picture above is sorta who I would want her to look like except for the hair, so Caitlyn Morris is played by Olivia Holt. +