Chapter 19:2

*_*   *_*  *_*  *_*  *_*  *_*  *_
    As we made it inside my stomach was throwing a fit. I was so nervous!
      "Caitlyn, sweet heart," Farkle's mom smiled,"you wore it."
      "Wait that's your dress," Farkle's dad asked her. She smiled while nodding her head.
       "I figured it was the perfect occasion to wear a beautiful dress," I smile. She hugs me before her and Mr.Minkus go talk to some one else.
     "Who all's here," I ask Farkle quietly holding his hand.
     "My mom's friend, her son, her husband, dad's business partner and his wife, and my grandparents," he listed giving me a heart attack.
      "Wow. A lot if people to make an impression on," I whisper breathing carefully.
      "You'll be fine. Everyone will love you. Well my grandmother is a little hard to impress but you'll be fine," he assures me.
        "This is our relationships future we are making."
       "How do you wonder," he asks.
      "Well if they like me then we will last a very long time, maybe even till death," I pause taking a breath," and if they don't like me then we will end up braking up because they will put pressure in you or-"
      "Caitlyn my family doesn't decide who I love, I decide that," he smiled, "I will decide who I spend my life with. Besides we are to young for all that. I want to spend my days with you. I will be the one spending my time with you, because I am the one that loves you," he says making me freeze.
      "You lo- you love me," I ask smiling a little.
       "Yes, and I'm glad I told you that I love you," Farkle smiles. I lean in and kiss him before resting our foreheads together,
      "And I love you Farkle."
    Suddenly applause scripted around us and we noticed everyone invited was here and had saw at least most of it.
      "Be-utiful," his grandmother smiles with a tear in her eye, "young love. My Farkle is in love with a beautiful girl. And she loves him," she smiled before hugging us. Soon everyone joined in and it was a big group hug.

   I will forever remember this day as the day we told each other that we love each other. And his family and close family friends approved of us.

*Happy New Years
    With all the love and support this book is getting I figured I would continue it. I will try to upload every weekend.... I am writing a few other stories too, thank you for your support love y'all 😘*