Chapter 18: Sleep Overs

"First on the lost of sleep overs," Riley began.
      "PJS," we yelled before laughing.
      "Second,"
      "Snacks," we piled the snacks.
      "And now gossip," Riley cheered.
      "Kitty Cat, how's your relationship going," Maya asked eating chips.
      "Pretty good.... But I'm scared," I admitted.
      "Of what," Riles asked.
      "I'm scared I will do something, or have already done something that will make him change his mind," I sigh eating a gummy worm.
     "Y'all haven't said the 'l' word yet," Maya asked.
      "No and that's why I'm scared. I'm freaking out and I think he can tell because when I go to try and get the courage to say it I back out and I feel like he does to. Ugh, why are boys so complicated?!?!"
      "No matter what you got us Kitty Cat," Riley smiled before we all hugged.
      "Okay now, Caitlyn we know you can sing and we asked the music teacher to borrow the guitar," Maya smiled.
     "Kitty," a tiny voice called from the door, "can you sing me a song," Auggie asked.
     "Sure kiddo. I actually memorized a song so come on," I smiled.

(Play song)

     "Wow," the girls smile and Auggie was asleep.
      "Room for three more," the boys ask coming through the window.
       "Only until we go to bed," Maya warned.
       "Ok," Farkle smiled before sitting by me on the floor and grabbed the bag of gummy worms from by me.
      "Are y'all singing," Zay smirked.
      "Cait is," Maya smiles.
      "I'll be back in gonna bring Auggie to mom,"Riley said before leaving quietly.
      "Sing another song," Lucas asked.
       "Yeah please," Farkle pleads before kissing my cheek.
       "Sure," I smile.

      All through the song I would look up from the guitar to Farkle and I could see the smile on his face. In this moment I was happy that my life was becoming easier, and it was all thanks to Farkle, the guy I loved.

*I do not own the songs in this chapter or in any chapter....... I hope you loved this short chapter I will post more later, probably tomorrow if not today. Love y'all*