Chapter 22: Awkward

Farkle held my hand as we got to class. Once we entered the class Farkle immediately glared at Lucas. Riley looked confused and Maya smiled a weak smile. We sat down and Farkle made sure to kiss my cheek before letting me sit. I know most girls would be mad he did that but I understand he's trying to make sure Lucas knows I'm not going to leave Farkle. I was a little mad but I also understood.
      Zay walked in, looked around and then sighed, "well this is awkward."
       "How is it-" I was cut off when someone walked into the room....

        "Caitlyn," she smiled. I stood up and ran to her almost knocking her over.
        "Nola," I screamed. She held on tight as we hugged.
        "Hello-," Mr.Matthews was cut off when he saw us, "new student?"
        I looked wide eyed at Nola when she handed him her transfer slip. I smiled and dragged her to sit behind me. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. Neither could Zay.... he likes Nola 😃.
       »»»»»»»»»»««««««««««
     I sat next to Farkle (with a little bit of choice because it was either me or Farkle next to him) at Tapanga's.
     "Look Farkle I said I was sorry," Lucas sighed. Nola looked confused as she sat next to Zay handing me my mint tea.
      "I'll explain later," I told her. She nodded before we went back to the conversation.
       "You admitted to liking my girlfriend. I may trust her but I don't trust you," Farkle eyed him.
     "Wait, girlfriend," Nola asked looking at me, "wow you come to America and it's like England-" I put my hand over her mouth.
       "What," Riley asked looking a little mad at me.
      "Nola, let's go for a walk," I grab her and leave money for our drinks.
       "Okay," I begin as we are outside, "I know that I left England for almost the same reason but it's not gonna end like that. Farkle isn't Hayden and Lucas isn't Miller," I tell her.
      "You know Caitlyn, you should forgive Hayden. He misses you," she smiles, "he wanted to come visit but his mom won't let."
       "He hurt me. He purposely told one of Miller's secrets just because he liked me. I mean, I didn't like that they were fighting. I tried to stop it from happening. Then....then I got the chance to move here.... Away from that... Away from him and the pain and the place where it happened," I tell her tearing up. She grabs my arm and brings me back to Tapanga's.
       "Tell them that," she said pointing to the pie faced Lucas.
       "What the," I look wide eyed.
       "I told him," Lucas sighed wiping his face.
       "Tell them," Nola looked at me.
       I take a deep breath before beginning, "I don't like you fighting. I can't stand it. I left England for that reason. It ended with some body getting hurt and it wasn't good. Lucas I like you but only as a friend. You may feeling something about me but I don't," I tell him before turning to Farkle, "And Farkle... You are suppose to trust me. You are suppose to trust us... We are all friends... I may be your girlfriend but that means you're suppose to trust me more. I know you're scared I'll go to him but I love you and I hate seeing you fight with our friends. Maya and Riley," I look at them, "stop assuming things. I want my friends back, I do t want you to be an enemy. I like hanging with you guys. I don't like him, you guys can have the love triangle. Been there done that," I sigh, "I just want us to go through life as friends with no worries," I smile. Everyone looks at each other before saying apologies. We all group hug.
        "Get in here Nola," Zay smiles at her. I look at Riley and Maya, who are already smiling and we giggle.
        "Now," I smile as we break the group hug, "how about we go see a movie before curfew?"
       "Okay," everyone agreed. Farkle smiled and grabbed my hand, " I'm glad you're here."
         "Me too," I smile before kissing him.

        "Come on love birds," Nola laughed coming back in grabbing my arm as I grabbed Farkle's hand dragging him along causing him to laugh along

{A.N. I'm gonna do a few more chapters before I've finished the book. Let me know if you them to do something before this book finishes. I will probably do a second book. Maybe about high school.... I know none of my chapters actually go along with the show but it's kind of an AU but not all the way.... Comment what you think should happen before I end the book.... Thanks for the support 😁 love you potatoes }