Chapter 5

-Monday at school-
Farkle's PoV
Lucas, me, Ryley and Maya walked into class to see Caitlyn in lazy clothing and she looked different. We looked at each other and went to our seats.
"Wow what happened to her," Zay asked walking into class. We all looked at him with a 'are you serious' look.
"Guys I'm fine I just, I'm not feeling good," Caitlyn smiled. It was obviously fake because it didn't last long.
"Kitty Cat," Ryley smiled, "why so frowny?"
"I'm fine, just not feeling good," she restated.
Soon the whole class came in and we all knew something was wrong.
"Okay, this week's lesson, Bad News, aka when there was a war," Mr.Matthews said writing on the chalk board.
"Why does this lesson have to be about war," Missy asked.
"We'll figure it out," Zay mumbled.
"Mr.Matthews," Caitlyn interrupted, "How do you take bad news, how do you handle it?"
"Well that's a good question,"
"What Miss Perfect has to deal with bad news," Missy giggled.
"Missy be quiet you don't know people's lives," I argued.
"What bad news could she possibly have, her toes don't match her fingernails," she giggled.
"Shut up," Caitlyn yelled.
"Am I pushing buttons," Missy said walking up to her.
Caitlyn stood up, " You don't know me, my past, my pain, you don't even know about my family, and yet you want to sit there and judge me, not happening! You want to know the news I have to deal," she began to cry. Caitlyn grabbed her bag and ran out of class.
"Mr.Matthews," I raised my hand.
"Go ahead Farkle," he smiled sadly.

*Sorry it's a small update but wanted to give you something till I can write again hope you enjoy.
If you have any other fan fics I can probably write I'd like to here about it not guaranteeing one but hopefully, love ya *