Chapter 23: Leaving

I sat on my bed in tears... My father got an opportunity of a life time... But it's in New Zealand. I have to leave all my friends, my school, most of all I'd have to leave Farkle.
        I picked up my phone and texted Farkle to get over here. Within 5 minutes he entered my window.
     "Are you okay," his smile slowly went away as he saw my tears, " what happened Cait?"
     "Far-," I couldn't even talk because I began sobbing. He pulled me into his arms and held on tight. "We're leaving," I finally got out. He pulled back and looked at me.
     "What," he croaked.
     "My dad got an opportunity to go to New Zealand," I explained seeing him break into tears, "your dad asked him to run the building there."
      "Caitlyn... I wasn't ready for this," he looked down sitting on my bed, "I'm not ready for you to leave me."
      "Look at me," I said wiping his tears, " look at it this way... I'll be back eventually. Until then we can grow. Become something incredible... You can become a genius without me holding you ba-" he interrupted me with a kiss, a passionate kiss.

 You can become a genius without me holding you ba-" he interrupted me with a kiss, a passionate kiss

        I smiled as we pulled away, "since your leaving I wanted to show you... One day you'll be mine again. I promise that to you," he told me holding my cheek. I smiled before pecking his lips.
       "I promise to come back to you. Until that I want you to have adventures, date other girls," he went to say something but I continued, "if we are both single when I get back then we'll decide what happens. I don't want to hold you back when I leave. I love you Farkle Minkus," I tell him.
      His facial expression changes into a little smile, "I love you too Caitlyn Morris. I will always love you," he teared up again. I smiled and we later down. I will always remember my love for Farkle...

     That's the last chapter of my first GMW fan fiction

That's the last chapter of my first GMW fan fiction... My first fanfiction ever.... I'm thankful to everyone who supported me with this book. I will be writing a vampire Diaries fanfiction.... I'm also gonna try to write the pitch perfect fanfic.... I love you guys