Chapter 17

I stood there confused at what I was hearing: Maya just told me she liked Lucas?!?!
    "Cait, say something please," she begged.
    "You and it's," I asked.
    "Please don't tell Ryley," she asked.
    "Wasn't planning to," I smiled at her hugging her," let's go, school starts soon," I sighed.
     We walked into history with smiles, two out of three fake. I haven't said a word about the Lucas incident and didn't want to. Seeing Farkle made me feel bad for it.
    "Hey girls," Zay smiled.
    "Boys," we smiled.
   Maya gave me one last look before sitting.
    "Hey Cat," Farkle smiled.
     "Hey Farkle," I smiled back.
     "My mom invited you to dinner," he said handing me a card.
     "Oh, fancy," I giggled.
     "Hey guys," Lucas entered class. Things were still a little awkward, but not noticeable awkward.
      "Hey Luc (Luke),"I simply said before going to my seat and sitting.
      "Good morning class," Mr.Matthews greeted as the bell rang.
      "Mr.Matthews," the office interrupted, "I need Caitlyn Morris to the front office."    
        "Caitlyn."
       "On it," I smiled.  I walked to the office only to see my dad, "Hey daddy what's up?"
    "I brought you your art stuff, I'll be late today.... I got a date," he smiled handing me my stuff.
      "Can I sleep at Riley's," I smile at him.
      "Yeah, I gotta go kiddo, have fun I'll call you later," he said hugging me.
       "Okay, have fun, goodnight on your date," I kissed his cheek before leaving, "fathers..."
______________________________
   I just want to thank all of you who support this story.... While I was trying to continue the story I read the comments and I'm glad that you love it. I just wanted to say I love you guys and the fact that you are taking your time to read, leave a comment or even vote makes me so happy. I am going to continue the story there just won't be fast updates..... Thank you all for the support.