Chapter 3

"Derek.. Do you wanna know the reason why I was actually crying?"

•Derek POV•
I froze. I didn't know if I wanted to say yes or no. I felt so embarrassed after chasing him down and tackling him on the ground. Without even thinking, I said yes.

"Some students found out about my sexuality and decided to take matters into there own hands by......by.. " Liam stopped . As I was about to ask him more questions, I saw tears slowly run down his pale face. He let his black hair cover his weeping face. I knew he didn't want to continue so I grabbed him by the collar and gave him a nice warm hug. A warm relief ran through the my body as I felt the need to not let go. The hug lasted for a while until a girl with bright purple hair came back.
Yes it was Satan herself, my sister Valentine. Fucking hate her for ruining the moment.

" Should I leave you two love birds alone or.... " said Valentine with a large smirk on her devilish face.

"What!? I'll kill you sis!"

"You can't kill me, I'm already dead inside!" yelled Valentine.

"Sis? Oh you two are related How hilarious . I bet you two argue like this all the time." stated Liam while he got up from the ground and offered my a hand.
I accepted the kind offer and got up as well. Liam leaned into my ear and whispered
"thank you".

The next day I felt more comfortable with myself. It was a Friday so that might be it. Once I walked inside the school doors, I immediately ignored all the peers around me and walked straight to my locker.(straight..... right) Unfortunately, alot of people were surrounding the area, including my girlfriend Clare. She ran up to me without any warning and forcefully kissed my pale rose lips."Hey babe guess what day it is?" said Clare. I looked at her with confusion as I politely moved her body away from mine. "It's my birthday you ass, and the party is Sunday."
I forgotten all about her birthday. A lot was going through my head that I didn't have time to notice anything Clare was up to. Besides, I was still mad at her for not showing up to our date. But if wasn't for her not showing up, I wouldn't have experienced the most amazing hug I've ever gave.

"Sure I'll go. But right after a football meeting with the coach and principal".

Every twice a month, the coach and principal Willard have a two hour meeting in the teachers lounge with the rest of the football team to discuss about strategies to work on, fundraisers, etc.
It will give me a great opportunity to surprise Clare with the most amazing birthday present she will ever receive. The cheerleaders also have a their own meeting with their coach in the gym, but it goes on for 3 hours instead. What I'll do is put sticky notes around the school with adorable quotes on them which will lead her to the school roof top. There, I will give her favorite type flowers and probably a necklace if I manage to save enough money for it.

I kissed Clare goodbye and headed to my first period class, history, as soon as the bell rang. I headed inside my classroom and sat next to a random classmate. For the rest of the period, I didn't really pay any attention to the teacher. Instead I day dreamed about how I was going to pull it off. I knew I needed help from someone but it couldn't be any of my friends. They would just tell Clare. The only person I knew I could trust was.... Liam.

Sorry I made this one a little short. My phone is being a bitch towards me.
Adios my beautiful people. Have a GAY day❤