Chapter 11

A picture of Derek's mom, Vassel and Roberto.^^
~Meanwhile in Derek's house~

•Derek's POV•
I walked from Liam's house to mine which took me at least about fifth teen minutes or so. As I was about to make a turn, I saw my mom's car in the drive way which could only mean one thing, she's here, and I'm about to heterosexual things up while Im with her. I mean I want to tell her Im gay and currently in a relationship with a male but....... It'd be easier if she wasn't.. You know... Homophobic.
I quietly step inside, trying my best not to drive any attention on myself but the screech on the door grabbed my mom attention. STUPID DOOR. My mom put her paper work down and walked towards me for a welcoming hug.

M: Derek's Mom
D:Derek

M:Hi hun, how was school?

D: Good....good. I'm gonna go to my room now. Bye!

M: Hey. Hey, come back. We need to talk.

D: Fine.

M: Coach called me a while ago. He said you skipped two football practices and one meeting. What's going on mister?

D: I don't know what your talking about.. I've been doing......sports and.... Stuff.

M: You know lying is a sin Derek.

D: Soismysexuality(A/U. No it's not. Being gay is not a sin.)

M: What.

D: What?

M: Hmm. Well im going to get back to working on my assignment.

D: Assignment?

M: Yeah, the anti gay program I started at your school is becoming a problem, but once I turn all schools in this town will be gay free. Thanks to me.

D: Why are you doing this?!

M: Derek, you should never yell li-

D: Why?!

M: Hun we've been over this before. Men should only fall in love with women. And women should only fall in love with men. That's that. Besides I've been wanting to start something about it so I did.
(A/U Yeah well, god told me there is only Adam and Eve so I did bothヾ(¯∇ ̄๑) *bisexual joke*)

D: Well. What about the people who-...n-nevermind. I'm going to my room.

M: People that are what Derek!

D:*stays silent*

M: That are what? Tell me!

D: GAY!

M: They'll rot in hell in hell with all the homosexuals! And we don't use that word in this house!

M: What is up with you lately. You've been like this every since I took you to that pride parade to shame all those people.

~Flash back when Derek was 14.
My mom took me to a pride parade and made me carry sighs that said very harsh things. I personally didn't want to participate nor did I want to be yelling at strangers for their sexuality. Without my mom knowing, I quickly escaped from her group of friends who were doing the same and rushed to the nearest restroom. From there, I met a lovely couple, both male, who gave me a small rainbow striped flag. They seemed very nice. Nice enough to let me join the parade as an ally. It was so much fun until one of my mom's friends caught me. And of course, my mom was mad so she grounded me for at least three weeks. But I didn't care. I had so much fun and from that day on, I've looked at the LGBTQ people differently. I saw them as people instead of monsters.

I couldn't believe I just yelled at my mom but with her talking, I started to get pissed. She has no idea where this is going but she better figure it out soon because she's going to have to face the fact that I am....

D: Mom?

M: Yes?

D: Mom, I'm-

I was cut off by Valentine who put her large hand around my mouth and dragged me into the living room.
"Excuse me for a second mother, I have talk to your heterosexual son who is not gay. I repeat, not gay." nervously said Valentine as she placed my entire body on the couch.

M: Um, okay? Well im heading upstairs to read the bible. Please don't hurt each other for god is watching.

My mom walked upstairs, leaving me on the couch breathless and a bit violated.
Valentine soon took her hand away from my mouth but gave me a real hard slap on my right cheek.

V:Valentine.

V:*slaps Derek*

D: Ow! What the f-?! What was that for?!

V: You were about to tell mom you were gay? Weren't you?!

D: Yeah,so?

V: *slaps Derek again*

V: Wow you really are stupid!

D: Why!?

V: Telling mom you're gay is the worst thing to do. Ever. She'll kick you out of this house. For good!

I got up from the couch and immediately went running to my room hoping my sister wasn't dumb enough in my bed ugh to chase me. And she wasn't. I locked my door and layed on my bed, screaming into my pillow.
Valentine was right. I don't know what came over me. I was so close to telling my mom but luckily she was there to stop me. I got up from my bed and changed into a white shirt, leaving my self with boxers. I felt phone vibrated in my backpack so I went to check it out.

Try massage from Liam
L: Bwahaha miss me

D: right now, yes

L: Aww. Well guess who came over? :O