Chapter 17

•Liam's POV•

I sat in silence watching my eldest cousin come bursting in until Derek started arguing with the principal about a solution to our 'problem'.

Ever since I was taken away from my parents, I've always had this specialty where I can block out sound, movements, and any thing to escape my reality which of course has lead me to a deep depression and a bad case of anxiety attacks now and then. I closed my eyes lightly, still shutting out any sound that comes at me. My rest was interrupted once I heard Principal Harrods say

"Settle down Collins. Now, I'm asking, both of you to
End your relationship right now or else you both will be expelled. Do I make myself clear?"

I become pissed at what he said, Derek didn't have a comeback nor did he say anything, he looked up at principal in silence until I mumbled a few words to grab his attention.

"What was that Mr.Mathew? If there's something you want to tell me, don't be shy about it. I've heard you're one of those 'quite' and 'sad' kids who wear black constantly. Am I right?"

"sUCK MY ASS"

The principal immediately stood up from his chair with his arms on his desk, trying his best not to yell out any curse words. Josline on the other had kept her hand around her mouth, holding back her laughter after she released the only reason why I'm sassy is because of her. (A/N true)

"That's enough! Both of you out of my office. Now! You two will be spending two months of detention!"

~Time skipped~

After the whole incident with Mrs. Red protesting in our school, Mr. yelling right in front of our faces, and surviving a whole day with people giving us negative comments, Derek and I decide to head home. And of course since Derek's mom is going to be an ass once he comes home, I decided for him to spend the night at my house. And as for Josline, well,

She walked home.(A/N Me.)

We walked towards Derek's car until I looked right at my reflection on the car window. There was three tall muscular men who seemed like they were heading in our direction, they looked very familiar as if I've seen them before.

Wait?

It's them.

The group of boys who bullied me a couple weeks ago.

They're back.

Derek pulled out his keys from his front pocket and with the sound 'beep', the car opened. I rushed inside locking both of our doors; quickly hiding my knees, arms, and head inside my sweater.

"Is.... Every thing alright? You seem a bit-"

"eVERY THING IS ALRIGHT. JUST A BIT *cough* sick"

"-weird"

Derek pulled my head out my sweater, gently running his hand across my hair and cheek; pulling me in for a kiss on the forehead.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, just that..."

"Hey look! It's Avery!

Derek pointed out the window to the group of guys, they were at least 6 feet away from us; one of them with black spiked hair took out a wooden baseball bat from his backpack.

"Drive!"

"What?"

"DRIVE"

Derek turned on his car and drove off, I looked back from my window, the boys were running after us until they stopped after we left the entire student parking lot.

"What was that for?!"

"They're bad people!"

"Yes, Avery can be an ass sometimes but that doesn't mean-"

"Wait. You? You know those people?!"

"Yes, I know those people."

"don't"

"Don't what?"

"Don't come over my house. Leave me at my place and don't bother picking me up tomorrow, I'll be fine.

"But, wait I didn't mean-"

"Stop the car. I'm walking home."

"No! Wait listen."

"You like saying 'No' a lot don't you?!"

"If you don't want me at your house that's fine but I'm not letting you walk away, let me give you a ride."

"Just stop the god dam car!"

Have a GAY day❤