Chapter 10

•Derek's POV•
After introducing the plans for the school and finally agreeing on participating, Ms. Red sent the us out, which then Liam secretly kissed me goodbye. Unfortunately for me who was walking to my next class was stopped by a large group of students who seemed to be skipping class. Also known as my friends that I usually hang out with.

"Hey, I haven't seen you in a while. What happened to you man?" asked one of my old football teammate, Avery. His dirty brown eyes and spiked black hair stared me down, waiting for me to answer his question.

"N-nothing. Im gonna head t-" I stuttered until I was interrupted by my 5th period class mate Jane.

"I saw him today at the assembly. Leave him alone Avery." said Jane. She that one friend who knows when you don't want to answer a question so she'll either kindly change the subject or defend you.

"Oh alright then. Good to know you like to protect your boyfriend, Janet. " sarcasticly said Avery.

"It's Jane you shit. And I'm leaving." said Jane as she left the group, flicking Avery off with both her hands.

"I'm leaving too".
I jogged towards Jane to catch up with her. Once I was walking the same pace as her, she turned her head towards me, and gave me a warm welcoming smile. Out of no where, she stopped walking and stood in place in silence.

"You know I would never date you, right?" joked Jane as she kneeled down to open her Septiplier themed backpack.

"Haha. Yea. I know."

"Besides. You would never date a girl in the first place." said Jane as she put a button from on her shirt from her brightly colored backpack.

I couldn't believe it. Jane's button was so adorable, it almost made me cry in excitement.

:BUTTON:
Im not gay, but I support gay rights because I believe in FREEDOM OF LOVE.

"What do you think?" asked Jane as she did the most hilarious pose in the world.

"I love it! But first of all, how do you know I'm gay, and second of all why the button? I liked what she did and it meant a lot to me but how did she know? I never told anyone, especially James who I will tell soon.

"Weeeeeeeeel. I may or may have not eased dropped on your conversation with Ms. Red. And by the way that woman with the blonde hair is fabulous and so is your boyfriend. He so smol." innocently said Jane as she finally stood up.
I wished she sat back down. Not anything against her but she amazingly taller than most football players....and me.

"Okay. And the button?" I asked.

"I kinda heard something about going against the school to take off the new program they started. And I want in!!!" said Jane.

"I'm going against the school to stand up for I believe is right Jane. It's only me and Liam who are doing this. Not you! I don't any one getting involved with this. And you know you'll get in tr-"

"I don't care! You think I like what the school has done?! You think I like watching my friends feel unsafe in school?! I'm helping you Derek and that's final !" said Jane.

"But you'll get in trouble. Or worse, banned from the school Jane!"

"I don't give a shit. I'm helping" said Jane as she placed a small rainbow striped heart sticker on my cheek.

"Let's head to class shall me" said Jane.

"Fine. You win this round Satan." I said.

"YAY"

Drew a little picture up there^. And yes lionrule, you're in the story. Kill me later.
Also I might change the cover of the story. Don't know what picture I'll use yet but ill let you guys know about it as soon as possible. And as always Have a gay day. ❤