Chapter 19

•Liam's POV•

After dropping Valentine at a friends house and finally arriving to my house, Derek and I head inside with our belongings. I was still pretty angry at Derek for not realizing how much it hurt once he said he knew those boys that harassed me.
I of course am very sensitive and some what emotional when it comes to people touching me, it just brings back bad memories from when I was seven; some I don't every want to speak of.
I unlock the door, opening it, revealing nothing but empty hallway and half the living room.

"Where's your aunt and uncle?"

"They're probably at work. You know, they're always.... " I let my words drag at end, not wanting to finish the sentence.

"At work?"

"Busy"

To busy to be around me at least.

"You okay?" Derek asked as he closed the door, then walking towards me to wrap his long arms around my waist behind me, kissing the back of my head.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Do you want any thing to drink?"

"I'm not thirsty. But what I'm thirsty to see, is you're room".

"wha?" Giggling as I rest my head back on his chest.

"Let's head to your room, OH I BET ITS ALL BLACK AND STUFF!"

"sHUT UP ITS NOT JUST BLACK, THERE ARE OTHER COLORS!"

"I don't believe you."

"You calling me a liar?"

"Hmmm...maybe"

"Well then, I'm your lair."

"You're also very little."

"I'm 5'6! That is not little!"

"Yes it is. Well it is for me..."

"That's because you're like 5'9!

"Okay, okay. But you're still my little liar."

"I'm a pretty too?"

"Yep. You're my pretty little liar".

"God I love that show."

" Yea me too. "

~Time skipped~

~7:56pm~

•Derek's POV •

After a few hours of doing homework and avoiding phone calls from my mom, we laid on the couch, binge watching every episode of Game of Thrones as we ate pizza that I ordered a few hours ago. Not really much was going on, though Liam laid his whole body on top of mine, still eating his slice of pizza and trying his best to suffocate me with a tight hug.

"You're...hurting... me!"

"Meh, you'll live."

~11:42pm~

Time passed and Liam was knocked out on my chest. In the mean time I kept myself busy by watching TV until getting distracted by sleepy Liam. His black hair was a mess and even some bits of it were on his face, he snored very lightly and to be honest, watching him sleep was the cutest thing I've ever seen, his head still laying on my chest, with his legs tangled along with mine. I could feel his breath on my neck along with a little drool on my shirt. From then on I couldn't help myself from giggling a little bit, placing my hand in between my nose and mouth. Being with him made me feel, well I don't know how to explain it, it just feels right. It feels. Warm. And for some reason, I don't ever want to let go. I don't know what this kid is doing to me but I'm liking it.
Unfortunately, my laughing woke him up. But on the bright side I got to see him all messed up with a little bit of his eye liner smeared on his cheek.

"Morning".

"It's almost 12."

"A.M?!"

"P.M."

"Oh. Well im going back to sleep. Night"

"Oh no you're not, I'm taking you to your room!"

"Good luck taking me to my internal hell I call my room".

I laughed at his response and automatically got up from the couch to annoy him.

"Hey! I was comfy!"

"I know. But I'm still taking you to your room".

"Good luck. "

I grabbed him from the couch and carried him bridal style. He looked at me in shock as he tried his best to wiggle him self free. I then made my way to his room which wasn't hard to find considering that his bedroom door is covered with My chemical romance posters, stickers, and a sign that says "Phil trash #2"

"Put me down this is animal abuse!"

"No it's not"

"This is cruelty!"

"You're cute when you're mad"

"*Hiss*"

"Nerd"

"Jock!"

"Emo!!"

"Tell me something I don't know!"

"You're cute when you drool"

Liam stopped arguing with me once I told him it was cute when he drools. It's not only cute it's adorable. I open the door and place Liam on top of his bed, he had his hood on, covering his face which I knew for a fact that he was blushing like crazy.

"Aw, I'm sorry".

I placed a kissed on his nose which was the only thing he wasn't covering.

"Well, you succeeded taking me into my hell. And as a reward you get... Nothing! Good night!"

"Hey! Why are you being so grouchy?"

"I'm just tired. And plus you moved away from the couch! You were really comfy!"

"Well now that we're on a bed, maybe we can get more comfy"

I laid next to him, taking off my sweater and shoes, Liam did the same as he giggled seeing me struggle to take off my shoes.

"Need help"

"No, I got it"

I lied and continued struggling for what felt like forever until I finally managed to get my shoes off.

"Nice room by the way"

"Thanks"

I moved closer and leaned in for a kiss, setting my self the same way we were positioned before on the couch.

"You're warm"

"Stop complementing me, you're making me blush!"

"You look so adorable when you blush, you hide yourself with your sweater. You'd either use your hood or make your sleeves long enough to hide your face."

"Meh."

"Night Satan."

"Night"

We burst out laughter, trying our best not to laugh too loud. The room became silent after a while and the feeling of his body against mine was back, only this time it felt much warmer. I squeezed him a bit tighter as I leaned in for a small kiss on his forehead. Not knowing if Liam was awake or not I started to gently play around with his hair, making sure I wouldn't wake him up.
Not long after that, I felt a something warm on my bare chest, I looked down to see and with no surprise I found a small puddle of drool made by Liam who was snoring quietly like before.

"Ew. Still cute."

A mutter came from Liam who surprisingly was half asleep until he heard me call him cute again.

"shutup".

A/N
I kept screaming when I wrote this.....
Also it's been a while sine I wrote a chapter that was over 1000+ words. ┐('д`)┌
Also the next chapter will have drawings
Have a GAY day❤