Chapter 7

We both got out my car until I was stopped by Clare who seemed very at me. And who could blame her. I'd used to take her to school in my car but this time I forgot. And I really don't care. Clare shoved my arm to grab my attention but I just kept calm and ignored her. I didn't even look at her. I was too busy being considered about Liam watching this and thinking I was going to go with Clare.

She eventually got tried of whining for my attention so she grabbed me by the shoulder and made me face her.

"Hey! Stop ignoring me it's not cute. And you didn't come to my birthday party. I called you like ten times and I-

Clare was cut off by me as I said "I didn't feel like it" with my head turned against the side. I tried my best to not make eye contact with her but I couldn't stand it. Every bone in my body had the urge to scream the hell out of her puny face.

"What do you mean you didn't feel like it?" Clare started to get pissed off on how I was responding to her.

"I didn't want to go. And you can't make me, not anymore."

"But-."

"Listen. I don't think we should be together anymore"

"You think?!"

"Nope, I know."

"Okay well first of all, I don't know where this is coming from. I did nothing wrong-

"Don't play dumb with me Clare, I saw you. I saw every thing."

"That wasn't m-

"I don't want to hear your pathetic excuse. We're through." I slammed the car door hard leaving a tiny crack on the car window.

I really didn't want to continue arguing with Clare, especially with Liam standing in front of us, watching. I was surprised he didn't didn't walk off without me but instead he stood there minding his own business.

"Well, good luck finding someone better than me!"

Once Clare said that I broke. After moments of not making eye contact, I finally looked at Clare giving her a lifeless death stare. We both stood in silence glaring at each others hazel eyes. I knew I didn't have a comeback nor could I think of one until I saw Liam giving me a bright cheeky smile. His child like face light up at the right moment. He made me realize I did find someone better than Clare. And I mean way better.

"I all ready did."

I turned away from Clare and started walking with Liam by my side. Clare was left alone besides my car with a shocked and confused expression on her face.

"Are you okay?" Liam asked as he looked at me with concern.

"I've never been better."

We hold each others hands until we headed inside the school. Crowds of students from grades 9th through 12th rushed to class, as some pushed or shoved others away to make an entrance. We stood near my locker as I tried my best to not be noticed by anyone. Especially James who I haven't told that I was now dating a guy nor that I'm in fact homosexual. The bell rang which meant we had to go our separate ways until 3rd period. Two periods without being together was going to be hell, but it's worth the wait.