Chapter 13(Part 2)

•Liam's POV•
Im on top of my old science teacher's car with my boyfriend yelling while seeing a tall friend of his block Mrs. Collins. Also she called her, and I quote," a homophobic balls cutting cunt". I think her name is Jane, though I've never meet her.

Oh how I wished I could have screamed, JERRY JERRY JERRY!

The police officer took madders into his own hands and made the students head back to class while he deals with us. The vice principal escorted every one inside until I saw a tall blonde curly haired male run away from the crowd and run towards the car. Oddly, Derek helped the male get on which made me a bit jealous. And to make things worse, HE HUGGED HIM. Derek turned to me with his arm around the blonde fellow, making me blush in embarrassment and a bit of anger. IM A JEALOUS BEAN. SHUSH!

"Liam, this is my best friend James. Who I did NOT expect to join us!" lightly chuckled Derek as he took his arm off of James once he noticed my face turning red. He then wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my forehead, asking me to forgive him for making me jealous. And of course, I did. DAMMIT
"Well yeah, I don't care if your gay, you're still my friend. I support you❤." awkwardly said James as we all, including Ms. Red, stood there in silence until he rapidly said "No homo though!!!"
"Yes homo!" interrupted Ms. Red as she raised her sign even higher than before.

Jane came running to the car as well once she was finally able to distract Ms. Collins. Derek and James helped her up and the first thing she did was pinch me cheeks, REALLY HARD. "He's even cuter than you described him!" yelled Jane as she had to kneel down a little to reach my height. LORD SHE'S TALL. SHE EVEN TALLER THEN DEREK. AND HE'S 5'8. Sadly I'm 5'5 and a half.

Once every one was on top of the car, well Derek's closest friends at least, Ms. Red started chanting "Love's not a choice!" repeatedly, throwing her fist in the air. Derek gently grabbed my hand as we start chanting together.
James and Jane did the same,(not hold hands of course) though Jane was the loudest out of all of us.

I like her. Hope she's likes having a new gay best friend.

Once we were all chanting together, students and teachers came out into a large crowd. From the crowd of students, I saw Valentine starting to chant as well. "Love's not a choice, Love's not a choice!" yelled Valentine repeatedly. Soon after, a few students started to chant as well. It was an estimated amount of 5 but we had it going. Our chants got louder and more people were joining us. Some even started to make there was to the car. We were all screaming in unison from now. It started to get intense and a bit out of hand until the police officer became furious.
"Stop! If I hear any more chanting, you're all going to jail!" barked the man with his low-harsh voice.
Every one, including me, became silent. And of course, he made everyone go back inside the school and us get down from the car. I felt terrified, not knowing what will happen next. We were doing so well, but the officer just had to ruin it* sarcastic voice,*

The vice principal took me, Jane, Derek, and James to the principles office once we were off the car. And as for Ms. Red.........well hope she can make friends with the officer.

(A/N)
I'm sorry I updated so late. I was about to update in the morning but then I realized....oooooohhh new cute joshler moments video and a lot of Shane Dawson diys. Thanks for being so patient and as always
Have a GAY day❤......................................................................................................I say that a lot. Don't I?