Chapter 10

^^ A drawing of Aunt Vassal and Uncle Alberto and yes Liam and his family are Italian. ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

~Time skipped the next day. At Liam's house~

•Liam's POV•
I finally made it through another day in hel-Urf school. I meant school. Although hell would be a nice change of plans.
I walked home with Derek who was constantly talking about this friend of his named Jane. She sounded like an amazing person in which he described her as "Satan". He started telling me how excited yet anxious he is about our new pride movement. We were so lucky to have Jane supporting us. And who knows? Maybe we'll have more supporters joining us.

D:She's an amazing person trust me. Although she Satan.

L:Why do you call her "Satan"?

D:Dank memes. Uncontrollably cursing . And non stop sinning.

L: She sounds like a female version of me.

D:She hates flower crowns....

L:Never mind.

As we finally made it to my house, we stood in front of my front door, ready for Derek to give me a good bye kiss,my aunt Vassal burst out the door, startling Derek.

"Oh my gad, I'm so sarry boys, I didn't know my little man brought a boi ova" said Vassal as she pinched my cheeks really hard. By the way she talked, there was no doubt that she was an Italian raised in Jersey. Which is actually true. Her sunflower like personality is beyond compared to my uncle Alberto.

"Ay, what's all the ruckus here, I'm trying to watch my TV-Who the hell you you and why are you here with my boy ay?! asked non other than my loud Italian uncle, Alberto. And of course he was pissed.

~Flashback when Liam was 14.~
When I came out to my aunt and uncle, he deadly looked at me straight in the eye and said, "same rules go for you and your cousin, no boys are allowed to come ova until I've meant the bastard. Capiche."

Back to Liam's POV •
I helped Derek get up from the floor and explained to my relatives about the whole situation as my uncle would say.

(L:Liam D:Derek V:Vassal A:Alberto)

L: Auntie, Alberto, I'd like you to meet Derek. My boyfriend.

D:*takes hand out to greet family*
Hi, it's very nice to meet you tw-

A:You let my own boy introduce you to us. Huh, what a man you are. Aren't ya?

V:Oh be nice Al. I think hesa very nice man. Come in, come in, I want to know more about you. Hungry?

We walked inside and by the looks of it, Derek seemed very impressed by all the fancy decorative things filled in the living room. Derek sat in our couch next to me while putting his firm hand on top of thigh, rubbing it a little.

A: Ay! Keep yer filthy hands off my boy. I watching you.

And immediately, Derek moved his hand away, including himself as he moved two gaps away from me.

L: He's just joking. Don't worry.

D: right....

L: Although, if you kiss me in front of him then ya, he'll chop your balls off.

D:*Looks at Liam and puts both hands between thighs*
*covers crotch*

L: oh my god IM KIDDING

A: he's not kidding.

V: Al leave the boys alone would ya? So, did you boys here about the changes in yur school?

D: Yes, actually. And what me and Liam are doing soon is a LGBTQ rights movement. So far we only have one follower but we'll work on it.

V: Well that's very nice dear, but you know what? Keep an eye out for the Collins lady every one is talking about. There's a rumor going on about her putting a anti gay community in every school. I don't like her. I think she's a-

L:Auntie?

V: ya hun?

L:Mrs. Collins is.... well. Derek's mom..

V:Oh.

V: I'm sarry.

D: it's okay ma'am

V: I'm sarry you have to live with that woman. I pretty sure you haven't came out yet. Have you?

D: N-no. Not yet..

A: Hey, you know what, if you're ever having a family situation, come ova. But this doesn't mean I like you....yet.

D: Really? Thanks Al.

A:.....

L: oh no

A: He wasn't joking about the whole chopping your balls off thing.

After a few more hours of talking about school and our relationship, Derek sadly had to leave. His mom just got out of work, and is expecting her heterosexual son to be practicing football or studying. I cautiously walked him out as I knew for a fact my uncle would tell him something that would scare him off. Before Derek started to make his way to his house, I pulled him in for a tight hug, letting my head rest on his chest while he wraps my waist with his hands. From that, he gives me a small kiss on the tip of my forehead.

L: Hope my family didn't scare you.

D: Nah. Your aunt is so nice. It's your uncle that I'm scared of!

L: he's not that bad..

D: He threatened to chop my balls off....

L: okay then there's that.

D: I'll text you when I get home okay?

L:*small voice* okay

~Time skipped~
Once Derek left home, I decided to help my aunt make dinner. After a while I heard a loud knocking on the door. Since I didn't pay too much attention in to the knocking, it got louder. Since I was the nearest to the door, I opened it to catch the best surprise in front of me.

"Miss me?"

There standing was my oldest cousin Joseline who I've never seen since 2 years ago, right after she moved to New York with a couple of friends. She had her suitcase and bags next to her, and as always, she barged right in, yelling to the top of her lungs.

"IM BAAAAAAAAACK."

A: Ay shut up im watching TV here!