Chapter 9(Part 2)

D: Can I open the box?

R: Right now?

D: yes

R: Well okay then, open the box-

M: Trust me, you'll LOVE what's inside!

D: Liam?

L: yeah?

D: Ready?

L: I was born ready!

I let out a small chuckle once Liam raised his arms in the air and yelled "I was born ready". We both placed our hands on the small box and soon started tearing the present apart. The bow on top was carefully unwrapped by Liam, who took his time not to mess up the ribbon too harshly. As soon as the box was finally opened, I took my hand inside, reviling two small travel sized rainbow striped flags. With it came two dark teel bracelets with the phrase "No Hate" and "Not a Choice". Liam immediately put one of the bracelets on as soon as he saw them.

R: When the principal announced the school started an anti gay community, I became furious. I don't think it's right for a school to decide on who we should and shouldn't love so I filled out a compliment to the principle.
Unfortunately, Mr's. Brookes found out what I've done so I'm kinda fired.

D: Kinda?

R: Shush

R: Any way, since I can't stand up for what is right, I decided to call in you two to help me with a little something.

L: And it's?....

R: I want you two to start a LGBTQ+ pride walk in this school. Or at least something that will catch their attention to stop that anti gay community.

D: We can't. We'll get in trouble. Or even worse, kicked out of school.

L: I wish I can help but.... no. We can't do this. Not by our selves.

M: HEY! No one said it was going to be easy! But just remember, you're fighting for what it right! More importantly, you're fighting to be with the one you love.

M: There are consequences, believe me but don't let that effect you. I want to two to know that
You are valid.
Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
And never change yourselves because someone doesn't approve it.
Got it?

What Melinda said was something me and Liam did not expect. Who knew she was very touchy about this subject but who can blame her. Every thing she said was true. There will be consequences, there will be endless pain, suffering, and effections but we're doing this to stand up for what is right. I hold on to Liam's fragile hand and turned my head to see how he'd react. He looked back at me, leaned in my ear and whispered
"We CAN do this".
I moved back to face him, giving Liam a small smile of approval then turned to Ms. Red and Melinda to say

"Alright, we'll do it. Together." I wrapped my arm around Liam's squishy body and kissed him below his cheeks.

R: Thank you boys. Now head to class. Sorry for wasting your lunch period.

L: Don't apologize. We don't mind.

Wow 448 reads! Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaank yooooooouuuu SOOOOOOOOOOOO much.

This means a lot to me❤

Adios, have a GAY day.
-Andy_Carlo31