Chapter 22

"What's wrong? "

"Nothing"

I hid my phone into my pocket, ignoring the horrible message I just received. I became furious yet anxious. I didn't know how to react to a situation like this , especially when it comes to hate messages like this. I put my arm around Liam and hid my head against his chest. I was being needy but hey! I couldn't help myself. All I wanted right now was a stress reliever. And who better at it then this guy right next to me?

After a while I finally got Liam's attention.

"Are you SURE you're okay?"

"Yea, I'm fine.

"No you're not."

Liam pulled me closer to his chest, despite our height difference he sure did make himself the alpha .

"You're such a liar" as he adorablly  started squeezing my head, feeling as if it were going to pop!

" Oh yeah, how do you know?" I asked as I released myself from him. Then carrying his body against the wall, looking straight(pfffttt) at him. He placed both his hands on my face. We set our foreheads together then started to giggle like hell.

All of a sudden, Liam just stop looking at me. Yet, he gave me one last glance before laying his winter eyes on the ground. His laughter slowly died off; he kinda forced it a little bit at the end but now....
  he's silent.

"I-

Liam let him self fall to the ground. I could hear small whimpering coming from him. He couldn't speak, he choked on his cries.

He spoke again..

"I... I got those messages too"

Coming out day was freaking days ago and I was celebrating like there was no tomorrow!
As tribute, I wanted to come to you guys as trans.  Pronounces are He/Him/His please.  And sexuality as some of you may know is Bisexual.
Thank you guys and have a GAY DAY❤❤❤