Chapter 14

•Liam's POV•
Turns out Ms.Red didn't get along with the police officer. As soon as he approached her and gently tried to reason with her, she started to back away from the officer as she used her sign as a shield.(A/N Me in 10 years tbh.)

I couldn't see much after that. Hopefully she doesn't get arrested... Hopefully
Anyway, as for me, after the gang and I got off the Ms. Red car, we were escorted to the principals office by non other than Mr's. Collins herself. YAY!

<In Principals Office >

Sitting by me was Derek who was gripping on to my hand while Jane and James were standing behind us. In the room with us were Mrs. Collins who kept starring at me this entire time, the vice principal Ms.Brookes, and principal Harrods.  Oh boi.

"Now what you four did, especially you Collins, was unacceptable. I'll be making a phone calls to all of your parents. And you'll be receiving detention for 3 weeks and-"  angrily stated principal Harrods until he was cut off by Ms. Brookes

"Now hold on. You two, scram and head back to class." demanded Mrs. Brookes to Jane and James as she pointed to them. They both did as they were told, leaving Derek and I awkwardly alone with these people.

"I immediately called you're house Mr. Mathew, but no one picked up. Luckily we found a number related to you. In just a few minutes we'll be having one of guardians come here an-" said Mrs. Brookes until someone unexpected came busting out of the door.

"iM HERE" yelled out Joseline, panting and huffing from running to school. Yep. She owns a car and yet she decided to run a 3 mile journey.
"I-Im hHERE. So where's the little shi- I mean angel and his loving partner."

Sorry I made this short.
Also I watched The Danish Girl with Josavela It was an amazing movie. I recommend you guys watching it.
Thanks for the 900+ reads and as always *kisses fist* stay awesome bros...... I kidding [Pewdiepie anyone?] Have a GAY day❤