Chapter 13 (Part 1 )

Avery, James (blonde),and Valentine.^
And also I didn't realize I messed up the chapters. This one is 13. I wrote 10 two times by accident. Welp aren't r u i smart?

~Time skipped. The next two days~

•Liam's POV•
The past two days were the best two days of my life. My favorite older cousin JoselineJosavela came over all the way from New York where she was staying with a non binary friend. You can't help but to love her bright yet sassy personality and the way she never gave a shit with a homophobic's opinions.

Ah yes, you gotta love my bisexual genderfluid feminist cousin.(A/U it's actually true^)

Although Joseline came along I still had time to be with Derek. Speaking of Derek, the last time I texted him, he seemed very depressed. Even if I'd mentioned it, he would either change the subject or distract me with a kiss. AND DAMMIT, DID IT WORK. The past two days in school were quite, Derek and I haven't came out to the school yet but thats all going to change once we finally take away Mrs.Collins "anti gay community".

~Time skipped. Before school~

•Derek's POV•

I followed my daily routine of driving Liam and my incrediblely annoying sister to school. Lately I've been ignoring Liam when he'd asked me why I was so depressed and stressful all of a sudden.

Three words.
Religious Homophobic Mother.

Once I parked my car and was in school grounds, a large crowd of people and police car were surrounding a person holding on Love is not a choice sign, on top of a red convertible. Right away I knew who that crazy lunitic was.

Ms. Red

"Is that?...." asked Liam as he jumped up his seat, unbuttoning his belt. "Yep". I responded, getting out of my car with Liam, leaving Valentine alone in the back seat. We both walked toward the crowd, trying to figure out what was going on. Out of no where I saw my mom with the vice principal next to a cop, demanding him to give her the speaker he had in his hands. Once my mom had the it in the hands she yelled "Red, you're not allowed in school grounds anymore. This is a gay free school so please, I kindly ask you to leave the premises before things get out of hand." Ms. Red took her middle finger out to the crowd and refused to get off her car. "I believe in love! The school shouldnt decide who we can and can't love. Forcing these young people isn't right. So I'm here to make a stop to this. Come on everyone, Love wins. Love wins. Love wins! yelled Ms. Red as everyone stood there in silence, watching this lady make a fool of herself. Some of the students were continuing to "Boo" while others who were actually queer tried their best to not cheer along, knowing that if they did, they would be expelled. I on the other hand, kept looking at Liam who was in the verge of tears. Seeing him like this pissed me off, so I decided to take matters into my own hands. I ran into the crowd and got on top of the car with Ms. Red. She turned to me and whispered "Thanks. You're a good kid." I looked at her and responde, "Not for long".

I took off my shirt, exposing my toned body to everyone to grab their attention. And boy, did it work. Especially to almost all the girls and surprisingly a few boys... Yay.

"Derek Michel Collins, you get down from there this instinct. And get away from that evil woman".yelled out my mom as my vice principal took away her speaker. All I did was give my mom a careless smirk as I was ready to speak to the crowd.

"I agree with this woman 100%. Love isn't a choice. The school SHOULDN'T tell me who I can and can't be with. And in case any of you are wondering..... Yes. I, Derek Collins, am gay." I yelled out loud as I used my hands together as a speaker. Right after I confessed my sexuality and opinion, the crowd lost their shit. Some were of course disgusted by me while other and I mean almost all the girls were in shock, even some were in tears. And let me say, it was priceless.

"And, not only am I gay. I'm also dating someone named Liam Mattew, who is also male!"

Ms. Red was laughing her ass off as this point, she seemed very proud yet entertained with my confidence. I jumped off the car and ran to get Liam. As I grabbed his hand, we both ran back to the car. Now he was on top with me and Ms. Red. I hold his hand tightly and decided to do something that would probably make my mom want another son. Ah FUCK IT.
Liam, who had his hood over his head and his hand covering his bushy face, stood in silence, giggling a little into his hand.

"You're crazy". Liam said as he continued to still have a very cheeky smile.

"Nope, I'm in love. "

I put my hand on his heated face, and leaned him in for a small kiss in the lips. The crowd went wild, even some started awwing. Unlike my mom who threw the speaker to the ground, and started to angerily speed walk to the car. I broke the kiss and put myself in front of Liam, making sure she wasn't able to touch or get near him. As she was about a foot away from the car, Jane came in and spread her arms wide, blocking my mom. "Mrs. Collins, I can't let you get near them." said Jane. "Your parents would be ashamed of your actions Janet" said my mom as she unexpectedly knew Jane would never something this rebellion.
"It's Jane, you homophobic balls cutting cunt!"

Your welcome Jane. lionrule

And also 800+ reads?! THAAAAAANK YOOOU. I know I say that alot but really, I am so grateful for the reads. ❤
And as always, Have a GAY day❤