Chapter 21

God I love drawing ^^

"Are you done munching on that toast I made you?"

"mmMMmhhhhffmmm"

"What?"

"French"

"Toast?"

"French toast "

"..."

~Time skipped~
After leaving the kitchen with cooking supplies splattered across the kitchen table, I dragged my some what heavy boyfriend to his room to change his sweats; he can't live in that black jacket forever...I think.
Laying his body on his bed, Liam undid his bed hiding his whole body under this batman sheets.

"You're going back to bed?"

"Yea"

"Why?! It's almost 7. Get up!"

"Mmmmmm never"

Liam snuggled his bed pillows tightly, shutting his eyes lightly as he started humming a lalabye to himself.

"Get up!"

"It's really early".

"Get up please"

"Meh. Wanna cuddle?
Liam raised both his arms in for a hug, pouting as his multi colored eyes sparked at me.

"We have to head to school come on, it's only Friday. And then we have the weekend all to our selves."

"..."

"I'll make more French toast"

"wHAT ARE WE DOING LAYING AROUND HERE, WE HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL. COME ON ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER LETS GO"

" Hey I do not look like Arnold Schwarzenegger!"

"What ever let's just gET IN THE CHOPPA*sloppy gun noises*"

"I'm going to burn your toast"

"Ah yes black like my soul"

~Time Skipped~

After arguing with my boyfriend about me not being a drop dead actor with the voice of a wrestler and a shrunk sized hamster ball, we changed into our clothes.
Laying around and skipping school isn't so much of a great idea. Maybe we'll roam around my house for a bit, let's see how my mom will react once she sees me and my boyfriend.

"Ready?"

"Nope, but you convinced me"

As soon as we were out the door, I felt my phone vibrate a million times, only to check it was my ex girl friend Clare. I looked down my phone to see the most hurtful and expected thing a homosexual person could receive.

Hey FAG