Chapter 2

"Okay before you leave lets talk about what things you should and shouldn't do." Brenda looked relived that I had accepted the job mean while Jaime got up and left. I nodded at her and gave her a smile.

"So as his girlfriend I need you to act as one, kiss him, hug him, hold hands, you know that kind of stuff, you have had a boyfriend before right?"

The question took me by surprise, I didn't want to think about the past but deep in my heart HE was still there. "Yes I have."

"Nice, well you should take a few change of clothes to his apartment so you could spend some time there, also on Wednesday he has an interview which you will have to attend, we made a bank account for you and here's your card the $5,000 are in there already and that money is yours to do whatever."

Wow this was to much to process in one day. I couldn't decide if this Monday was a good one or a bad one. I didn't really like the idea of having to stay at his apartment at least it's just for once in a while.

"I need you to sign this contract which really just says why you are doing this and if you break the contract then you will have to return all the money you received from us back."

Great so if this guy does something against my will I can't just chicken out because of it,  I will just have to deal with it. "Oh and sweaty try to get to know him, I know his isn't very fond of you right now but his a good guy." I smiled at Brenda and stood up to leave.

"Thank you Brenda I appreciate this. This "job" is really weird but it helps me pay for my college and have extra left that's why I took it."

"No problem honey, oh and here you go a little present to welcome you to the family."

She handed me a box that was covered in pink wrap paper. "Oh no Brenda you didn't have to!"

"I know I didn't but I want to, now take it."

I smiled at her, she was really nice, I walked towards her and gave her a hug, "Thank you."

"Oh and Jaime will be picking you up at 7 to take you to his apartment so be ready." I was so confused because how does he now my address? As if Brenda read my mind she giggled and smiled at me. "He's famous! We have our ways."

I laughed and waved at her. When I got out the others girls just looked at me and I of course ignored them and went to the door. I didn't see Jaime anymore and I had to pack so I went straight home.

This was a very eventful day and to be honest I was a little nervous about this. What if I can't get him to be my friend at least, oh god and did she say I have to kiss him.

Instead of thinking about it I started packing a few of my favorite outfits, shoes, pjs, sanitary things, makeup, jewelry, and things I thought would be necessary.

It was 6:30 when I got finished so I made myself a cereal and got on Instagram. I saw that HE had gotten a new girlfriend very soon and it shattered my heart even more, why couldn't I just get over him! I saw the box Brenda have gave me so I opened it. It was a brand new iPhone 6! I couldn't believe it she didn't need to do that, I saw her number already in it so I sent her a text thanking her. I also saw Jamie's number, a Paula, Jaime Arce, and other people. I wonder who they are.

What was I supposed to do with my old iPhone 5. As of now I would keep it and I'll do something with it later. I was so fascinated by the new phone that when the bell rang it made me jump. He was here so I got up and opened the door.

"Are you ready?"  He didn't even look at me all the time he kept his stare at his phone. "Yes, let me just get my purse."

I made sure to turn off all light and locked my door. He had taken my suitcase to his car and I followed behind. He had a Black Range Rover which was a beautiful car.

He opened the door for me and we took off. "Nice car." I didn't bother looking at him and instead got my shades out and put them on. "Thanks yours is pretty neat too."

I looked at him and nodded my head, wow that was something. I guess this is a good start. He turned the radio on and a Beatle song came on. I liked the Beatles but in this case I plugged my headphones in and listened to Perfect by One Direction.

For the rest of the ride we stayed silent until we reached his apartment. He took me up all the way to the top, and went in to his apartment. It was beautiful.

This would be the start of a crazy journey and I hope good things come out of this.