Chapter 6

I woke up to my phone ringing it was Selena. I waited for my eyes to adjust to the light and answered her.

*phone convo*
S:Hey are you ready for our pool day?
A:Hi yes I am but could you pick me up. I will explain to you later.
S:Sure just text me the address, are you okay?
A:Yes I just had a little problem last night.
S:Okay we'll talk later send me the address.
A:Thank you bye!

I sent her the address and she texted back telling me she would pick me at 12. At the moment it was barely 8 so I had time to pack my stuff and get out of here as soon as possible. I made sure my door was still locked, grabbed my speaker and connected my phone letting the music fill the room.

When I finished packing my things it was almost 10 so I decided to get ready. I put on some jean shorts with a white shirt with a maroon and black plaid shirt with my white converse and put my hair up in a messy bun and added a cute maroon bow and simply put mascara and maroon lipstick. I loved my outfit it was super cute.

Soon it was 11 and I didn't know what else to do. My stomach was growling but I did not want anything that came from Jaime.
"Ariel! Are you there? Open up."

He knocked on my door several times and I ignored him until I heard him close the front door and leave. That helped so I didn't have to seem him when I left. I got on my social media for a while until Selena called me to tell me she was in the parking lot.

I grabbed my bags and left locking the door. I saw her car and put my bags in the trunk. "Hey boo!" Selena as always received me with a big smile. "Hey! I missed you so much!" I truly did miss her she was my everything. "Omg this is like one of the most expensive apatments in the city what where you doing here?"

"Its a long story."

"Well we have time!" She got on the highway and started driving to my apartment. I told her everything since the interview to yesterday night. "So you got a hired as a girlfriend for Jaime freaking Cruz and he was acting like a bitch and then you met CNCO and then he made you upset and quit?"

"Yep pretty much and now I don't want anything to do with him."

"Wow you truly had the best and worst days of your lives."

I laughed at how she always lightens up my mood. We got to my apartment and I took my bag with me. "Okay let me change into my bikini."

"I have to change into mine too."
She took the guest room and I went to my room. My swimsuit was super cute it was a two piece with flower patterns on it. The top was high waist and the top had a cute shoulder lock. I put on a swim cover and took a towel, shades, and sunscreen. "Okay I'm ready let me grab my phone."

We headed to the pool that was right here where I lived. "Omg your bikini is super hot."

I gave her a light punch on the shoulder and laughed. "You look pretty hot too." She was so gorgeous and her bikini was a black one peace with pink dots that gave it a cute look. "Lets take the sun now that its perfect." I agreed as we settled and picked some chairs. I put sunscreen on and laid on my back.

"I have to tell you something."

"Ooh what is it?"

"Well me and Johann made it official."

"Omg Selena why didn't you tell me! Im so happy for you!" She blushed and we laughed together. It was peaceful just me and her when my phone rang. It was Erick and im not goung to lie I was fangirling so hard. "Omg! Its Erick!"

"Well what are you waiting for answer!"

*phone convo*
E: Hey Ari!
A:Hey Erick.
E:What are you doing?
A:Im at the pool with my best friend.
E:Hm can I join?
A:Sure I'll send you the address.
E:Yass! Okay see you in a bit bye!

"Omg he is coming!" I sent him the address with a big smile on my face. "No way are you serious!"

I nodded at her and we both fangirled. About 30 minutes passed when I saw his car pull up.
He got out showing that smile of his. "Hey Ari, looking good."
I felt the heat on my cheeks as I greeted him with a hug. "This is my best friend Selena."

"Hey nice to meet you Selena."

"Nice to meet you too now lets get in the pool." She got up and ran to the pool diving into it. Erick followed and I ran right behind him. The water felt amazing. "Hows Jaime?"

"I don't know I quit today."

"You did! Why?" I didn't want to tell him that Jaime called me a thot and that I quit because of that. "I rather not talk about it."

We spent the whole day talking, swimming and laughing. It truly was a great day and Selena left early because she had a date with Johann. "You are very fun to hang out with."

"Thank you I like hanging out with you." I smiled at Erick and got out the pool to dry myself. The nice weather soon turned into a cloudy sky. "Oh no it better not rain."

"Are you okay? You looked panicked?" He gave me a weird face and I giggled at him. "Yes its just that Im okay with the rain but I don't like thunderstorms they freak me out."

"Wow thats interesting, if it gets that bad call me okay. I have to get going because I have an interview later on, your apartment number is 120 right?"

I nodded and said bye, I went up to my apartment and took a shower changing into my favorite pajamas.
I cuddled into the couch when my mom called me. I almost forgot she didn't know about the job and I wasn't planning on telling her now which wasn't important.

*phone convo*
A:Hey mom
M:Hola mija, do you remember Mrs.Lopez daughter Deisy?
A:Hmm the ones that moved to Texas?oh yes I do, why?
M:Well she just moved back to Atlanta and she needs somewhere to stay so I was wondering if she could stay with you until she settled in?
A:Of course mom I have the guest room ready.
M:Okay I will drop her off, I will call you when I get there adios mija cuidate.

I knew Deisy from back then and she was a really cool girl. My phone rang again maybe mom forgot what number again she always does that. "Mom its number 120."

"Its Jaime not your mom." Ugh what did he want now!

Hey gals! Im working on Ch.7 so give me a few minutes until I finish but enjoy and remember to vote! Lol its actually gonna rain here where I live😂