Chapter 10

He hugged me and the scent of alcohol immediately filled my nostrils. "Jaime you are drunk."

"Just a little bit." He tumbled and held on to me. "Deisy can you get me some advil and a cup of water please and bring it to my room." She nodded and I took Jaime to the room.

"Ay Jaime what have you done."

"Ariel I don't understand.."

I laid him in my bed and took his shoes off. He was talking to himself and I took his jacket off. I was about to leave when he pulled me closer to him. "Mia don't leave me."

"Jaime Im Ariel not Mia." He hugged me and wouldn't let me go. "Mia please." I waited until he fe asleep and got out of his embrace. Who was Mia and what did she do to him. Deisy came in with the water and pills for the morning and I put them in my bed stand.

"So can I sleep with you?" She nodded and we laughed and went to her room. "This was so unexpected and tomorrow will be even worse."

We cuddled into Deisys' bed and fell asleep. Tomorrow was going to be a long day.

*Next Day*

I woke up to my phone ringing, it was Selena.

*Phone convo*
S:Morning sleepy head.
A:Morning.
S:I have some big news!
A:You aren't pregnant right?
S:Omg no! They accepted me at Georgia College and State University.
A:Omg congrats boo!
S:Thank you, I'll call you later I'm going to finish packing.
A:Okay boo love you.

She hang up I got up and went to my room to brush my teeth. Jaime was still asleep so I started watching a Lilo & Stitch in the living room. Today I wasn't really in the mood to cook so I just waited for them to wake up.

I checked my Instagram and I had reached 10K with the endless likes, comments, DMs, and tagged pictures. I followed some girls and answered some DMs which mostly were all super supportive about this.

I was about to call my mom when Jaime came into the living room and sat on the couch next to me. "Ughh what happenend?"

"Hmm well you came here last night drunk."

He closed his eyes and put his head back. "Im sorry I just.. Never mind."

We stayed silent for a while until I remebered what he said last night. "You called me Mia."

He quickly looked at me with a shocked look on his face. "Did I say anything else?"

"No you just called me Mia."

He relaxed and put his hands over his eyes. "Did you take the advil we put for you in the bed stand?"

He nodded and Deisy came in. "Good morning guys!"

"Morning Dei." She pushed me next to Jaime and she sat next to me. "Umm Im not in the cooking mood so do y'all want to go to Waffle House?"

"Im not hungry." I looked at Jaime and rolled my eyes. "Jae but we are, so I'm going to get ready so me and Dei can head to eat breakfast if you want to come thats fine."

I didn't really want to dress up so I put on some black leggings, a long grey shirts, my converse and I put my hair in a braid and made it cute by putting a red bandana on. I also found a necklace and added it to my outfit.

I grabbed my purse with my keys and headed out. "Are you coming or not?" He didn't answer so I waited for Deisy who was also wearing black leggings with a maroon and white shirt on and some white keds and her hair on a bun. "Okay we'll be back later."

We walked to the stairs and went to my car. "Hold up Ariel! Wait." Jaime yelled from my apartment so we waited for him. "I don't want to stay here alone."

"Okay get in then."  He sat in the back seats because Deisy was in the passenger seat. We drove to Waffle House and went in. "Okay I want some pancakes with bacon, sausage and orange juice."

Deisy ordered and Jaime simply asked for water. A lady with a camera came in and sat across from us. "Who is she?"

"She is a reporter so lets keep our game going." He pulled me closer and laid his head on my shoulder closing his eyes. "Babe you have to eat."

"My head hurts!" I ate my waffles and tried making Jaime eat. Deisy took a picture and so did the lady. Jaime gave me a kiss on the cheek and I got him to eat the sausage I ordered. "Is she ever going to leave!" I whispered to Jaime and he just nodded his head no.

We finished and got ready to go. "Hey could you drop me off at my apartment?" Jaime asked and I told him yes. "Lets go leave Deisy first."
I was confused as to why but didn't question him. I dropped Deisy off and headed to Jaime's apartment.

"Want to stay for a little bit?" I didn't really have anything to do so I agreed. We went up and put a movie on Netflix. I made some popcorn and he made himself cormfatable on his couch. I got a pillow and sat on the floor.

"What are you doing?" He asked me and I gave him a confused look. "Im sitting down on the floor! Duh!"
He laughed at me and I joined him.
"Silly get up here with me!"

"What! Where you are taking the whole couch!" I threw the pillow at him and laughed. "Come here and cuddle with me."

I was a little shocked coming from him. I got up and was about to walk to the kitchen when he grabbed my wrist making me tumble on top of him.  "Jaime are you still drunk?"

He laughed and pulled me closer. "No I just really want you to cuddle with me."

"You are so weird!" I giggled and put my head on his chest as we watched Finding Nemo. It was still early but listening to Jaime's heartbeats were making me sleepy. "Jaime Im going to my room to finish packing."

"No stay here with me." I looked up and he was already looking at me. His eyes looked at my lips and he started to get closer, closer,closer , and closer AND!!!

*Muahaha cliff hanger😈 I will post Ch. 11 tomorrow cause its late now but I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter😂 and comment what you think is going to happen who ever gets close to the answer might get a little surprise😁❣ remember to vote and share my story with your friends!*