Chapter 19

Chapter 19
"What are you doing here!"

"Well baby I came to visit you what else." Instantly Jaime came to view and hugged my waist. "She is mine, get out of here."

"She is not yours, she never will, if you haven't asked her she still loves me." I flinched at what he said, it hurt me so bad because he knew me so well. "Please get away from me and never come back."

"But baby I missed you so much."

"Call her baby one more damn time and I will fucking kick your ass." Jaime pushed me back and got in front of me. "Im not scared of you." Jaime was about to punch him but I stopped him. "Shawn please go away, just stop it and leave me alone."

"Fine but I will be back soon." He reached out for my hand but Jaime slapped it away. I closed the door and got out from Jaime's embrace and walked to my room. "Ariel!"

I wanted to cry, soon I felt the tears streaming down my face. He hurt me so much and doesn't want to leave me alone. Its true that I still love him but he is a bad person. Why did I have to fall in love with that bastard. "Aww Ariel baby come here, let me help."

Jaime came towards me but I pushed him away. "Stop! Don't touch me! Get away from me! Leave please." I didn't want to see him right now. He looked so hurt but nodded his head and left. I heard when he closed the front door and I started to cry more. It hurt so bad.

Soon all the flashbacks came through and I cried more. "Ari? Erick is here." Deisy came to my room and Erick came to view. I ran to the door and hugged him. "Shh my little mermaid, come on let it out." I cried in his arms and he picked me up bridal style to my bed. "Its okay Im here to comfort you." I felt so weak, I didn't like feeling this way. He wasn't worth my tears but I couldn't help it.We cuddled together and soon I drifted off to sleep in Erick's arms.

*Next morning*
I woke up to Erick playing with hair. "Good morning my little mermaid." I smiled at the name. "Why little mermaid."

"I figured that since your name is Ariel then you are the little mermaid."

"Aww.. Well that was and is my favorite Disney princess.. No wonder why I like everything that has to do with the ocean." He laughed and brushed my hair with his hand. "Are you feeling any better?" I nodded and he smiled. I looked at his green eyes which were so beautiful, soon he started to get closer and closed until his lips met mine.

I thought about last night when Jaime kissed me. Erick's kiss was different, it was gentle and sweet. I kissed him back and he pulled me closer. "So this is what you do when you kick me out of your house."

It was Jaime, we broke off and saw him standing at the door. "Wait bro don't be mad."

"What ever man.. I don't even care." He stormed off and I followed him. "Jaime wait!"

"No leave me alone Im going home." I don't even know why he was so mad. I know we kissed but that didn't mean anything, or did it?
I huffed and crossed my hands. Why are guys so difficult to understand. "Want to eat?" I wasn't  really hungry and wanted to take some time alone. "No I will be in my room." They nodded and I left.

I was so confused at the moment. I didn't know what my hear wanted, everything was spinning. I turned my music on and sat down by my window. "Hey Ari, I got to go, see you later." Erick came by and hugged me. "Bye Erick." Before he left he pecked my lips. I smiled and waved at him. Deisy and Mariana were still in the house and they asked me if I wanted to go to the mall. I thanked them but decided to stay.

I felt terrible, I didn't know what to do. My phone rang and I picked it up. "Picking you in 5 be ready." Ugh why couldn't I just stay home. I put on some leggings, a long shirt, and some nike shoes. I got my purse and Jaime texted he was downstairs. I walked to his car and got in. "Don't talk to me just get in."