Chapter 30

1 year later.
Ariel's P.O.V
It had been one year since I left Atlanta, one year away from Jaime. It was so different now, Deisy met a new guy, Anahi moved in with us, I also met someone. It was all very hard to move on but I made it. I saw  Jaime several times on tv and it looked like he wad doing just fine, he also met someone, he looked happier.

"Ari lets go to the movies! We can bring Yoyo along." I looked at Deisy and smiled at her. "Okay let me just get ready and tell him to come pick us up." Deisy squealed and went to tell Anahi.

We had helped Anahi with all she went through and along the way she met Sebastian and she was really happy. I went to my room which was decorate with palm trees and sea shells everywhere. I texted Yoyo and got ready. I decided to put my hair in messy braids, I went for some camo joggers, a black crop top and some toe covered heels. I put a choker and some earrings on and grabbed my purse.

Yoyo was outside already and went over. He got out and opened the door for us. "Hey babe." He grabbed my waist and kissed me. "Hey baby." I smiled at him and he got in and grabbed my hand. Yoandri was so sweet and I really loved that about him.

When I was with Yoyo everything was so different, he made me really happy but there was always something missing. I myself didn't know what but the feeling was unbearable.

We arrived to the movies and Yoandri held my hand. "I missed you so much nena."

"Me to nene." He kissed my cheekd and went inside. We waited for Joshua y Sebastian which were Deisy's y Anahi's dates. We all wanted to watch a funny movie so we went for Compadres. Each of us  bought popcorn and went to take a seat. I felt Yoyo pull me closer and put his arm around me, I cuddle into him and enjoyed the movie.

( 1 hour and 30 minuteslater)
The movie was hilarious, we all liked it and laughed a lot. We went out to the main lobby, I told Yoyo I was going to the bathroom. "Deisy and Anahi want to come with me?"

"Omg yes I have to pee so bad!" We laughed at Deisy and walked towards the bathroom. We each went in a stall and did our buisness. I came out, washed my hands, fixed my hair and the other did the same thing. I went to open the bathroom door and my eyes widened.

"Go into the stall! Hurry! And be quiet!" I pushed Anahi and Deisy into the stall and they were really confused. "Its Mia!" They rolled their eyes and soon Mia came in with another girl. "Omg I can't believe I came to a public movie theatre."

Immediately her annoying little voice filled the room. "But oh well.. Anything for Jaime.. First I have to get rid of his stupid little girlfriend he has." When she said that my heart sank but at the same time I was happy. Happy to know Jaime found someone new but deep in my heart I still had hope he would look for me.

"I would've preferred to watch the movie in my private movie theatre.. Being with these people is so embarrassing." I wanted to go slap her but I controlled myself, her friend didn't say much which made me wonder why. They finally left and we got out. "That stupid hoe! Who the fuck she thinks she is." Iaughed at Deisy and hit her arm.

"Deisy if Mia is here that means Jaime is too and maybe Erick too." I  checked to see if they where in sight and told the girls to follow. "Hurry up Ariel! They are a little bit further away behind us."

"Omg! Well don't make it to obvious and walk normal." I saw Yoandri and ran to his arms. "Took you long enough." I punched his arm and grabbed his hand... For no reason did I dare to look back because I knew something not very good would happen.

We left the theatre and got in the car. "Are you girls okay?" Joshua asked us. "Totally fine, why babe?" Deisy asked him. "I don't know you girls look shocked."

"Yes y'all do.. Baby are you okay?" Sebas asked Anahi. "Of course babe we found out one of our friends had a car accident and it left us really shocked."

"Yes.. Sadly she didn't make it and we really want to go see her but she's all the way in New York." Yoyo grabbed my arm and kissed it. "Im sorry princess." I smiled at him and put my head back.

What Mia said in the bathroom really left me thinking, I was so close to him but yet so far and I wanted to run to him, hug him, snd tell him Im sorry but I had to restrain myself from doing that.

Yoandri doesn't deserve that because he literally is the man of my dreams. He was so perfect! Everything he did warmed my heart. I could kiss him forever and never get tired of his lips. He wasn't Jaime but he was someone that won a spot in my heart.

It was pretty late now so we decided to have a sleepover. I went to put my Pajamas on and Yoyo followed. "Babe did I tell you how pretty you looked."
I blushed and he pulled me towards him. "Did I also tell you that I have the most beautiful girlfriend ever."

"No but you can tell me." He smirked and grabbed my chin. He started  planting kisses on my face. "You" "are" "so" "beautiful." In every word he kissed my lips. "You are so silly... Let me change." He laughed and I went to the bathroom to change.

I came out and Yoyo was looking at my pictures. "Who is this guy?" He was looking at a picture of me an Jaime when we went to Mexico. "Oh he is a friend of mine.. We went on vacation." He smiled at me and put the picture down. "Princess you are so cute... Thats why I love you." His words struck me... Did he really mean them? Did I feel the same way? I laughed it off and jumped on his back.

"To the couch!" I yelled and he trotted to the living room. "Beep beep my Queen is coming." They laughed and ge put me down. "What are we gonna do?"

"Lets watch movies!"

"Go for it!" Yoandri sat on the couch and pulled me in between his legs and cuddled. They chose to see Conjuring 2 and I grabbed my phone to text my mom. In all my social media I had made new accounts with names where it would be difficult to find, however, I saw that I had a message request on Instagram.

I opened it and it was Erick. Ariel! Where are you! Please tell me! I know this is you! I deleted the message and got back to watching the movie. No Erick.. I can't go back... This is my new life... This is the new me.

(READ BELOW:
Hey! I updated! Yay! Looks like Jaime has new competition... Did anyone else feel like slapping Mia because I did😂But let me give you all a fair WARNING: GET READY TO GO ON THIS ROLLOCOSTER BECAUSE THERE WILL BE A LOT OF NEW FOUND FEELINGS/EMOTIONS! Anyways Remember to vote and comment! I hope you all enjoy this chapter!

QOTD: Do you think Ariel LOVES Yoandri too?