Chapter 3

His apartment was really big and it had great indoor decorations. The walls were a light beige color with black furniture that went great with the color of the walls there were many pictures of him and his family. One in particular caught my eye, it was of a beautiful girl and him, they were hugging and looked very happy and I wondered who she was. I also saw Brenda and him, thats when it hit me! Brenda is Jaime's mom. I mentally slapped myself for not putting the pieces together.

"So you will be sleeping in this room across from mine, I put your things there already make your self at home." His face had no expression he just talked and showed no emotion. It made me feel bad because I never intended to make invade his home and take away his personal space. "Thank you and if you would like I don't have to stay here I can just go back to my apartment."

"It's not your fault I have to do this just do whatever you like."

That gave me no answer to what I asked. I just smiled at him and went to unpack my clothes. The room had a greenish color with white furniture and I also had my own bathroom which was super cool. I put on some music and started working. "Tomorrow we are going to a cook out with some friends at 1 just letting you know."

He took me by surprise and I jumped "Oh my you scared me! Sounds fine thanks for telling me."

He smirked and walked away. It was the first time seeing him give me a facial expression and it was nice. Making progress as to make him be my friend.

It was about  10 and I was tired. I took a shower to relax my muscles and put on my pajamas which really were just some nike shorts with a long shirt. I laid on my bed and closed my eyes. It was super peaceful until my stomach growled.
I got up and went to the kitchen and to my surprise he was there too watching a soccer game and eating cereal.

"Hey um do you mind if I have some umm cereal?"

He laughed and nodded, I instantly felt my cheeks heat up so I looked for a bowl and poured some cocoa puffs ,I mentally laughed at his cereal preference. I sat on the other side of the table and watched the soccer game. I myself was a big fan of soccer and enjoyed watching it. "I guess I didn't really tell you how this is going to work so let me tell you know."

He turned the tv off and gave me another blank expression. "I know you will be here for a while and even if I don't like it I have to deal with it, deal with you. Don't go into my room and don't touch anything that isn't yours, feel free to watch tv and grab food from the fridge. You can use my kitchen just don't burn my apartment. There's a key to the door in the little box on the wall by the door. I don't care where you go and with who just don't make me responsible for anything. You shouldn't care who I am with or where I am at either that's none of your business."

It was clear that he didn't want me involved in his personal life and I understood that.I tried keeping up with all of his talking but he was making me really sleepy. How was this supposed to work when he won't cooperate what I'm here for, as a clue he started talking again.

"With the girlfriend thing you will know when, for example when we go out on public or special events.
Don't get to cormfatable with the fans and don't get on their bad side cause they will crush you."

That last part was scary. I didn't mean any harm to anybody, I was just helping him out to help me out, if that makes sense. In the end this would be a long journey and I will have to go with it.

"I think thats it and remember tomorrow we are going out so be ready, any questions?"

I said no and got up to wash my plate. "Um are you finished so I can wash your plate, might as well do it." He nodded and brought his plate to the sink. He mumbled thanks and left. His little speech was very clear that this was gonna be a journey with a lot of surprises. I didn't mind to keep up with his rules but I also don't want to spend all my days here and get some time for me and my friends. Omg! I forgot I told Selena we would go to the pool tomorrow. I went to my room and called her.

*Phone Conversation*
A:Lenna hey!!
S:Arii omg what you doing?
A:Well you won't believe it what happened today!
S:We've been best friends for 10 yrs so I think I will.
A:I have a boyfriend!
S:You're so funny.
A:Im serious but thats not why Im calling you for. I called you because I can't go to the pool with you tomorrow.. Im sorry it's a long story but for sure sleepover at mines on Wednesday!
S:Oh hell yes because you have a lot of explaining to do.
A:Haha I love you bye!
S:See you Wednesday love you lots bye.

I love that girl so much she always makes me smile. It was a long day today and I wasn't prepared for what would come later on. Hopefully everything goes right and as if the universe wasn't on my side I heard a scream. I got up and I heard grunting from Jaime's room.

"Jaime!!"

*Cliff hanger! Muahaha.. Anyways please share my story and remember to vote for it❤️ Chapter 4 up tomorrow!!*