Chapter 34

It had been such a rough week with Jaime in my mind. I haven't told Yoandri because I was not prepared for what would be coming next. It was early Friday afternoon so we decided to go to the mall and hang out a bit. Yoandri held my hand and we went into Forever 21.
I tried on some clothes and went to look for a dress.

"Babe are you going go buy anything?" I asked Yoandri and he smiled at me. "No babe, Im just going to wait for you."

Everything seemed to be going just fine, just another regular day but soon that changed. I was trying on a dress and Yoandri was outside waiting for me when a heard a really familiar squeaky voice. "Yoandri! Baby! Omg I missed you! The other night was amazing! Why haven't you called me."

I immediately opened the door to find the one and only Mia kissing Yoandri and him holding her waist. He pushed her away and looked at me. "Ariel... Babe it's not what it looks like." I could feel the tears coming down my eyes. "So this is the girl you told me that was a little virgin and didn't give you anything."

When she said that my mouth opened in shock and I slapped Yoandri. "So thats what you think of me... why couldn't you just tell me and we could've been done, well thats what you wanted so that's what you get... we are over."

"Ariel no please don't listen to her! I love you Ariel! Babe don't do this to me. It was just a mistake! Please listen to me!"

I walked out of the store and ran towards Macy's which was right across from it. My point was to get lost from him so he couldn't find me. I ran to the back and then to the bathroom that they have. My heart was hurting because after all Yoandri was the one that cheated on me and I thought I had done something bad.

I called Deisy to come pick me up, gladly she was close so after 10 minutes she was here. I took the back door and ran towards the car. "Deisy drive to home depot."

"Wait why? Where is Yoandri?"

"I'll tell you when I get back." I wasn't crying anymore, I was mad and upset. When we got to home depot I told Deisy to stay here, I quickly went in and bought another door knob to change it when we got home.

Desiy drove fast and we got there soon, I got the knob changed and hoped we wouldn't come back. I then remembered he had some clothes here so I started to pack it up. I heard a knock on the door and it was him. "Ariel! Let me in!"

"No! Go away!"

"We need to talk!" I opened the door and threw him the bag with his clothes in it. "Babe! Please don't do this to me! I didn't mean to do anything with her! It was all a mistake!"

"Yoandri! I thought I loved you! You freaking cheated on me and I thought I was the one doing wrong!"

"You do love me babe... what do you mean?"

"Well Jaime, do you remember him? He came here and kissed me... I couldn't bare the thought of me cheating on you and I was going to tell you today but only to find that you cheated on me."

"So you are telling me that dumb fucker came here and kissed you! He knew you are my girl and you let him!"

"He is not dumb! And I was your girlfriend cause we are done! I didn't let him... he kissed me and I told him to get away from me."

"Ariel... Im sorry please forgive me!" He got closer to me and hugged me... I was pushing him away because I wanted to slap him. "The worst part is that you cheated on me with my worst enemy! Mia!"

"You don't understand Ariel! She seduced me!"

"I guess I wasn't good enough... please go away Yoandri.. take your stuff... I'll send someone to pick my things up... get away from me."

At this point I was crying, I was so hurt and didn't see it coming from him. Jaime kissed me and I felt guilty and pushed him away. Yoandri actually had something with her and it hurt me so much. I always ended up hurt. He didn't say anything and walked out. Deisy came out and hugged me as I fell to the floor and held tight to her.

"Aww Ariel please don't get sad. He isn't worth your tears Ari!"

"It hurts so much Deisy! I thought I had done something wrong but it was him that actually fucked up and it hurts me a lot."

"Do you want to go take a nap?" I nodded my head as she took me to my room and tucked me in. Soon O drifted off to sleep and everything seemed to disappear.

*FEW HOURS LATER*
I was having a peaceful sleep until I heard a thump. I opened my eyes and soon there it was again, it was coming from the window in my room. I went and peeked to see a body peeking through. My first response was to attack but then it started making motions with its hands. "Ariel its me Jaime!"

When I heard his name I ran to open the window. "Jaime omg what are you doing here?" With out thinking I wrapped my hands around his neck. "Deisy told me what happened and she told me to come give you a visit."

"Jaime... I-It really hurts!" He hugged me back and rubbed circles on my back. "Shh baby, Im here to make it all better, Im here to make you happy again."

"Jaime Im so sorry that I left you like that... I didn't want to put your life in danger again."

"Lets not talk about that... why don't we just get in bed and cuddle." I nodded my head and he pulled me towards the bed and getting in the sheets entangling each others bodies with the sheets. "I just want you to know that I love you Ariel! Sweet dreams."

I cuddled into his neck and his arms wrapped around my body making me feel safe. His touch ignited my body, it sent chills through out my back and I couldn't help but smile. "I missed you."

Those were the lasts words I heard before I drifted off to sleep. I was hurt but having Jaime with me made me even more happier. It was like a dream come true to be with him again. Thats when I realized that I indeed was still in love with Jaime. I loved Jaime.

(READ BELOW:
Hey gals! So like most of you know that I play soccer so thats keeps me really busy with practice.... I try to update but sometimes I simply can't! Anyways here is chapter 34! I hope you all like it! This story is soon coming to and end and I want to make the most our of it! Oh and also im planning on making another cover contest! HIRED GIRLFRIEND HAS REACHED 5K! THANK YOU ALL OF YOU THAT READ AND VOTE! I LOVE YOU ALL 💜✨

P.S : its been 1 month since I saw CNCO 😭😍❤️

QOTD: DO YOU THINK YOANDRI DESERVES TO BE WITH ARIEL?