Chapter 8

Once we convinced Darry that five o'clock wasn't late, and wasn't early for drinking we played a good ol' game of never have I ever.

We all sat in the living room with bottles of a variety of booze and ten glasses one for each of us. At the head of the coffee table was Evie, then Steve, then Soda, then Laura, then Two-Bit, then me. Jody was at the other end beside me, then Dallas, then Tim, then Darry, then Mary, then Kat. We filled out cups and Evie started.

"Never have I ever used someone else's toothbrush" She giggled.

Jody and I shared a look before downing our shots. Everyone but Kat and Evie took one.

"That's nasty!" Evie laughed.
"I'd explain but it'd take too long" I grinned while Jody laughed.

It was Stevie's turn meaning it was going to get dirty quick. As soon as one dirty one is dropped it'll be nothing but.

"Never have I ever, done it in a car" he smirked as some laughed and some groaned.

Now we have a rule if it's shit like this you say the name before you take the shot. I said mine clear as day.

"Lee Morrison" I grinned before I took the shot.
"Danny Reed" Jody said face turning red.
"Wait- WHAT?!" I asked almost falling over.
"Yep, it was years ago, well before Tim and me" she promised.
"I hope his skills have improved since then" she added making us all laugh.

Less people took shots, only us "adventurous" ones. Soda got the death glare from Darry when he took a shot, good ol' Sandy.

"Never have I ever..." Soda said giving it a fair bit of thought. "Gotten into a fight over a girl, or guy for whoever" he grinned.

Steve would've burnt a hole through Sodas head his glare was so strong. He didn't break it when he took his shot either.
Evie" Steve said still glaring at him.
Mary" Two-Bit said not a care in the world. Two-Bit was shameless. Mary giggled.
I grinned at Dallas as he downed his shot.

"Princess" he said bitterly glaring at me.
"Can I get a story behind this one?" Jody asked obnoxiously.
"Yeah Dall can they get a story behind this?" I grinned.
"Her brother was bein' a prick and talkin' shit" he said.

When they all went back to the game he grinned as he looked over at Laura.

"Never have I ever given someone a hickey" little old Laura, she wasn't going to stay innocent for long with Soda I can tell you that.

"Might have to change that" Soda mumbled as he took his shot. "Wendy from the corner store" he said after.
"Ew really?" I asked.
"Christ almost all of them have had a go at her" Darry spoke up after he took his shot.

Again, mainly the "adventurous" ones plus Darry and Kat took one.

"Never have I ever slashed someone's tires" Two-Bit said. That one surprised me.

What surprised me even more was Darry taking a shot.

"HOLD ON THERE, DARRY? SLASH TIRES?" I asked slamming my hands on the table.
"It's a long story, down your shot" he said.

I made a face at him before I took mine. Every one of us have except little old Laura.

"Don't worry Laura, hang around us enough and you'll have a record as pretty as mine" I smiled.
"Babe, yours ain't nothing compared to mine" Dallas said in his cocky manor. He was getting tipsy, I knew that much.

Then it was my turn. What would get Darry to drink that I haven't done? Then it hit me, it was a dirty move, but it would get him to drink.
"Never have I ever worked two jobs" I grinned at him. He was the only one to drink.
"Sorry Darry, just tryin' to get ya tipsy" I promised.