Chapter 16

"They got you hooked to any machines, heart rate thing?" I asked. There wasn't any that I could see. I had an idea that would appeal to anyone with a sense of lust strong enough and prone to taking part in fun ideas. "Nope" he said with a sly grin thinking the same thing I was. "Good" I said kicking my shoes off along with my socks. "When's the next time they come in to check on you?" I asked. "Not for another half hour" He said sitting up. "I've still got twenty minutes, works out well" I smiled straddling him. "So well" he grinned placing his hands on my hips. He sat up enough to kiss me while one hand made its way up to my face and the other stayed on my hip with a firm grasp. He caressed my cheek as he deepened the kiss ever so slightly. My arms laid one over the other behind his neck.

"What do we have time for?" He asked pulling away out of breath. "I say play it safe and keep clothes on" I panted looking at the time. "Oh you're no fun, what are they gonna say? Kick the guy with the burnt arm out? Ban you from the hospital?" He asked with a lustful look in his eyes. "Can't argue with that" I grinned giving him the okay to unbutton my work shirt. "You don't know how bad I want you" He whispered into my ear. I could feel his warm breath against my ear. "You wanna show me how bad?" I whispered into his ear before biting it. We liked to play this game where the first one to moan is bottom seeing as we both top. "You know you aren't going to win right?" He asked with a smug look on his face as I pulled my work shirt off. "We'll see" I grinned  pulling the undershirt off. His hands started at my hips and slide up to the clasp behind my back.

My top half was now bare and exposed. Dallas was getting excited. "Moan for me babe" He said huskily. "Give me something to moan about and I just might" I said my hands trailing to his lower abdomen. After I said it I knew I shouldn't have if I wanted to be top. His eyes lite up and a mischievous grin came to his face. He trailed kisses along my shoulder and collarbone as his hand rubbed the inside of my thigh. He hit my sweet spot and it took more effort than I'd care to admit not to moan. I let out a sharp breath as my hands crept back up to his shoulders. "Ain't that cheatin'?" I asked breathing hard. "It won't be if you moan for me beautiful" he said trailing kisses up my neck. I shut my eyes and clenched my teeth. Fuck I wanted to, so god damn bad. "One moan and I can take you out of your agony" he bribed. I could feel him smirking against my skin. His hand moved up my leg and he went back to my sweet spot. His other hand moved up to my chest.

"Fuck babe" I moaned giving in as my hands tangled in his hair. "That's what I wanted to hear" he smirk flipping us over. "You got lucky" I said as he undid the button on the jeans. "Did I ever" he smiled pulling them down as low as he could and I kicked them off. He kissed me again his thumb doing circles over my real sweet spot. He slipped his tongue in to my mouth and fought mine. By now we both were moaning messes moaning into the kiss. "Running out of time babe" I said pulling away. "Don't you worry about time" he said before kissing me again. My hands were tangled in his blond hair while his hands were holding my body close to his.

With one hand he took off the rest of my clothing and then his own. "I'll take it slow to start okay?" He asked pulling away. "Be a good idea" I said mocking him ever so slightly. He couldn't help but laugh a little. As he started to push into me he kissed me to help keep me quiet. "How did I get so lucky?" He asked as he pulled away waiting for me to adjust. "Such a beautiful, independent, stubborn ass woman, all mine" he said grinning down at me. "And how did I get stuck with a handsome, bold, self preserved man?" I asked with a top that grin. "This look like self preservation to you?" He asked raising an eyebrow. "Speed it up eh? I ain't got all day" I said trying to change the subject as he laughed. He started out slow just like he said he would. "Fuck Jane" He said going faster. "Faster" I moaned and he gladly listened. "Dallas" I moaned opening my eyes long enough to see his go even darker. He loved it when I called out his name.