02

Previously:
I part my lips to say something but nothing comes. I feel my knees weaken and I fall to the floor in disbelief and fear.

Right then, I hear the door swing open all the way only to slam against the wall behind it.

Someone else is here.

***

With my body vigorously shaking, I manage to slightly turn my head to the side, enough to get a view of the figure standing calmly by the door.

Fear pumps through my veins as I blink several times to clear my blurry vision, the figure slowly walking inside.

I finally manage to get a vivid view of the figure, recognizing it as a boy. He has black locks high over his forehead, his eyes the color of oceans. He is dressed completely in black, his hands stuffed into the pockets of his pants.

"So, what do you think?"
He breaks the silence, pulling his hands out of his pockets with an excited grin tugging the ends of his lips. His gaze shifts to the bodies of my lifeless family, his eyes filled with excitement and satisfaction.

I swallow the lump in my throat, feeling my body weaken even more.

He did this?

He is looks unbearably attractive and normal to be capable of doing something this hateful and brutal.

Also, there is not a single blood stain on his clothes or skin. My family's blood.

With anticipation, his gaze averts back to me as he slowly walks towards me, the wide smile across his face permanent.

"What?"
I manage to mumble, his smile growing wider instantly. He pinches the top of his pants, slightly pulling it up before kneeling down to my level.

Instantly, his hot breath hits my naked shoulder, sending shivers down my spine.

"This! I thought you'd like this better than your dad's surprise"
The boy spoke with excitement lingering to his words. I refused to look up at him, feeling intimidated and threatened.

This boy is a maniac.

He gently positions my chin between his thumb and index finger, lifting my face up without my will. I gulp once our eyes meet and I instantly feel captivated by his marble eyes.

He flashes me a soft smile, brushing his other hand against my cheek gently, his fingers trailing down to my jaw.

"W-what do you want?"
I mutter, my lips quivering from fear. The boy's facial expression softens, his eyes looking down at me with dominance.

A faint chuckle escapes from his lips as his hand leaves my chin, aiming for my chest. With his index finger extended out, his presses his nail against my chest, just above the starting of my dress.

Goosebumps form all over my body by his touch, my heart beating harshly out of my chest. My eyes follow down to the finger directed at my chest.

"You"
He slowly leans forward to my ear and whispers, his intimidating voice sending shivers down my spine.