33

y'all are so cute with your comments. i think i made the clue too obvious but oh well!

previously:
as hot tears roll down my cheeks for the millionth time, i stay silent and follow baekhyun out, my head turned back to get a view of the mansion.

a familiar sound that i have heard only minutes ago filled my ears and echoes through the silence as we walk out of the gate.

a gun shot.

he just killed himself.

"of course. it happens every single time"
i hear baekhyun exhale as we walk past the brick wall, smiling through his sinister words.

***

i dive into the silky sheets that drape down the sides of the queen sized bed, my eyes slamming shut. the second that my bare back hits the mattress, i let out a sigh of exhaustion.

it's like i've gotten used to trembling hands and quivering lips.

i take a deep breath, trying to collect my disheveled thoughts. 

so when he said to take back what's yours, he wanted to take back my family's property. why didn't i realize earlier on? i could've stopped him.

i flutter my eyes open, staring into complete darkness. it's somehow somewhat calming to me.

suddenly, the sound of footsteps grab my attention and i immediately flinch, startled and curious.

baekhyun.

expecting words to roll off his tongue, i stay silent, my arms hugging my torso protectively.

"don't come near me"
i mumble in a hushed tone and swallow the growing lump in my throat, my eyes darting from side to side in hopes of finding a source to light.

"why should i sleep by myself when you're alone?"
his question sounds more like a reply as his footsteps slow down, his towering body immediately collapsing next to mine.

i roll away from him, infuriated but just as i'm about to sit up at the very edge of the bed, strong arms wrap around my stomach and pull me back to my original position.

i feel uncomfortable and scared in his arms, his 'embrace' too tight around my trembling body.

the moment his elongated fingers run down my stomach to my thighs, i wince, my eyes slammed shut. 

the familiar smell of his cologne fills my nostrils, but it can't seem to mask the overwhelming smell of iron.

i want to fight back and i know i should but i'm scared. fear is the only thing stopping me, right?

"it's lonely here, don't you agree?"
baekhyun's hot breath blows against my neck, sending a trail of shivers down my spine and i find myself getting weaker and weaker.

"i'd rather be lonely"
i hiss, my arms flying up to push him away from me but my reflex only makes him hold on tighter.

his rests his hands on my bare hips, just above my panties, his fingers intertwined in the middle of my stomach.

"just wait, you'll end up wanting me more than i want you"
his intimidating words hit me like a train and i find myself taking a deep breath to collect myself.

baekhyun, i fell for your sick games as a child but i won't this time.

***
there will be a series of filler chapters so be ready! sorry if they will be boring for some of ya'll but they are essential here 😈