38

i wasn't gonna post until next week but selena's new song 'fetish' triggered this update!! i wanna start setting goals so the book can get more recognition. let's get this to 90 votes before the next update :) ily all xx

previously:
"why am i.."
i start to speak but i lose my train of thought as i stare into his ocean blue eyes lustfully.

before i get a chance to process anything, baekhyun leans closer quick enough to catch me off guard, our lips connecting.

***

the staggering taste of alcohol lingering in his mouth compliments mine as our tongues move in sync.

the kiss is so rushed that i find myself gasping for air as soon as his lips divert down to my neck, his warm breath soothing against my skin.

within a few seconds of leaving a trail of wet kisses along my collarbone, his lips meet mine once again, his teeth finding my lower lip only to lightly bite it.

it wasn't painful at all, in fact, in the moment it felt amazing.

my vision goes blurry once again, my head feeling to heavy for me to support.

***

i stumble and fall to my knees, my laughter echoing as i try to get up.

***

with my hands pushed against the wall for balance, i watch as silky fabric slides right off of my body. i let out a sigh.

***

"this one"
i mumble, my bare back pressed against Baekhyun's sculpted chest.

"put it on, princess"

***

the strong liquor feels like it's eating away my throat as i chug a good amount of it down carelessly. i laugh.

***

i flutter my eyes open, the blinding sunlight beaming through the open windows and i can't help but squeeze them shut again.

the leftover taste of alcohol reeks in the room as i roll around in the sheets, my tired body clashing with something.

i rip my eyes open and snap my head towards the obstacle only to realize that it's Baekhyun soundlessly sleeping next to me.

almost immediately, moments from last night flood my mind, sending me flying off the bed. i fall down onto the cold floor hard, my butt cursing me.

what did i do last night?

i look down, my eyes widening as soon as i observe the familiar dress wrapped around my timid body. bloodstained and wrinkled up, the loose material reeks of a iron smell.

this is that lady's dress. the dress that she died in.

i let out an ear piercing scream that wakes Baekhyun instantly, his relaxed body bouncing up.

my only goal right now is to get this dress off of me, my hands aggressively tugging at the fabric as i attempt to rip it off of myself.

"fucking hell"
i hear him yell but i completely ignore it, watching as i force the dress down my petite body.

it falls down to my ankles, my upper body completely exposed.

***
i hope you guys don't mind the skipped bits. she was drunk so it only makes sense to leave things unclear!