07

Previously:
He pulls open the door, patiently waiting behind it with one hand loosely hanging over the top.

"Come on, we don't have any time to waste"
He flashes me a mischievous smirk, his voice laced with excitement.

***

I hesitantly step outside the vehicle, my eyes glued onto the smiling boy. I immediately tremble once my feet collide with the cold ground.

I don't expect a maniac like him to be kind enough to offer me his shoes.

He has the biggest grin plastered on his face, his eyes bright and wide open.

As soon as I'm up on my feet, I feel anxiety wash over me, my body heating up.

"Why aren't you happy? First time experiences are always fun and exciting"
He slams the door shut, shifting his gaze from me to the car to lock it.

I swallow the growing lump in my throat, my heart immediately racing.

First time experiences?

I'm too afraid to ask any questions or to confront him, keeping my mouth sealed as I watch his step away from the car.

My eyes travel around the isolated street, the quietness somehow calming me.

I realize that we aren't completely alone when two men appear from the corner of the street, their hands stuffed in their pockets.

The gentle breeze pats my exposed shoulders, sending shivers down my spine.

I feel goosebumps dot the surface of my skin once I feel cold fingers press against my back.

I slightly jump and turn around, finding myself in close contact with the boy.

He is only a few inches away from me, his eyes piercing holes through me with thirst and desperation.

"You're oddly resistant"
He flashes me a soft half smile, his gaze on me strong and fixed.

I have too many thoughts circulating my mind. What experience? Resistant to what?

I feel a gently pressure against my back, softly pushing me forward. As a result, I stumble forward, letting out a faint gasp.

"Your parents were good at concealing your true self"
He tights his grip around my waist, pulling me back closer to him. He lets out a dry chuckle once I give him a disgusted and agonizing look, a frown plastered on my face.

What the fuck is he saying.