03

Previously:
"W-what do you want?"
I mutter, my lips quivering from fear. The boy's facial expression softens, his eyes looking down at me with dominance.

A faint chuckle escapes from his lips as his hand leaves my chin, aiming for my chest. With his index finger extended out, his presses his nail against my chest, just above the starting of my dress.

Goosebumps form all over my body by his touch, my heart beating harshly out of my chest. My eyes follow down to the finger directed at my chest.

"You"
He slowly leans forward to my ear and whispers, his intimidating voice sending shivers down my spine.

***

I don't have any time to react because he instantly wraps his slender fingers around my wrist and shakes me.

With confusion, I look at him, his facial expression stiff and cold. His smile vanishes, his eyes only half way open as he stares right into my soul.

I can't help but feel helpless and endangered as his eyes roam my face up and down, settling on my quivering lips.

Using the finger pointed into my chest, he lifts it up to brush my lips softly, his fingernail lightly sinking into them.

He licks his lips, his cold facial expression drastically changing as a smirk crawls onto his plump lips, his eyes filled with desire.

"I want you"
His voice is quiet and deep, his words sending shivers down my spine continuously.

What does this maniac want with me? I've never once met him in my life.

I stay completely silent and frozen as I watch him. He sinks his perfectly arranged teeth into his bottom lip so hard that it begins to bleed.

I gasp, feeling slightly worried at the sight of his bleeding lip. However, I decide not to do anything, completely afraid and petrified.

With his thumb still against my lips, he curls it, sliding it between my lips. I feel my heart drop to the pit of stomach as he fully concentrates on my lip.

A single drop of blood drips from his torn lip down to his thigh, sinking deep into his pants.

He slightly parts my lips, pushing my lower lip down. I can feel hot tears flow down my wet cheeks as I silently watch his every move.

He leans forward, coming close enough until he feels satisfied. By now, our faces are only a few inches apart, his minty breath blowing onto my parted lips.

"You must be wondering why"
He whispered against my lips, his eyes still focused on them. I flinch, swallowing the lump in my throat from fear.

Yes, I'm wondering why.

"Let's just say"
He begins, his deep voice sending shivers down my spine. Every time he speaks, I feel more and more intimidated and captivated by him.

"We have very similar personalities"
The smirk across his lips causes even more blood to flow onto his bloody thigh.

He lightly presses his thumb against my bottom lip before pulling his arm away.

"I'm not a maniac like you"
I finally blurt out, feeling petrified yet confident.

My response makes the boy furious, his eyebrows tightened and his smirk completely vanished.

His gaze on me intensifies once his eyes stare directly into mine, his, filled with fury and annoyance.

Without breaking our gaze, his lifts his hand and brushes his thumb over his bleeding lip, a thick layer of blood covering it.

"Are you sure about that?"
The same familiar smirk tugs the ends of his rose lips as he directs his thumb to my lips.

I swallow the lump in my throat as my eyes follow his finger, his eyes filled with excitement and joy now.

Just like before, he curls his thumb to part my lips, only this time, it is bloody. His smirk grows as he brushes his finger against the inside of my bottom lip, leaving a bitter taste in my mouth.

Removing his hand from my mouth, he watches me with pure anticipation and excitement.

I feel the liquid mix with my saliva, tasting less bitter and more sweet by the second.

Why is it pleasant to my taste buds?