15

Previously:
"You're crazy!"
I yell at the top of my lungs, feeling my blood boiling.

I'm going insane myself.

That's all it took for him to suddenly pull me closer towards him, his eyes burning holes through my face.

Now, we are only a few inches away from each other, exchanging heavy breathes.

"Oh baby"
His intimidating facial expression surprisingly softens, a smirk creeping onto his pink lips.

"So are you"
He stated, his smirk only growing wider.

***

Without another word out of my mouth, I find myself stumbling forward as we head back to the car.

I groan as hot tears roll down my heated cheeks, the soles of my feet stinging and my wrist in pain from his extremely tight grip.

"Get in"
His words are cold and his voice is stern as he demands, motioning me to step inside once he has the passenger seat's door open.

I give him one last glare, my eyes glossy from the never ending tears that cover the surface and force myself to obey him.

Blood rushes up to my fingers once he aggressively pushed me closer towards the door and loosens his grip around my wrist.

I plop down onto the hard material, letting out a long sigh as my eyes watch him slam the door shut and rush over to the other side of the vehicle.

I bend down while keeping my eyes on him and roughly brush the soles of my feet to sooth the unbearable pain.

He has an unreadable look on his face; he doesn't have a frown on his face but his eyes are filled with fury and I find myself stiffening up once he glances over at me.

He struggles to sit down, one hand over his wounded stomach as he slowly slouches down.

I can hear him mumbling words under his breath, probably cursing me for stabbing him the way that I did.

I don't regret it.

"Seatbelt"
He simply says, his voice low and calm as he twists his upper body to reach for the seatbelt.

I let out a chuckle laced with frustration and sarcasm, following his actions.

It wasn't long ago when he brought me to this hell hole, while driving crazily without a seatbelt on.

What's the sudden safety caution for now?

As soon as I lift my trembling arm to pull the seatbelt over my chest, his slender fingers wrap around my wrist and immediately pull it back.

I turn to face him, my eyes wide open in surprise as I try to understand why he did that.

His eyes are fixated on my hand, his grip around my wrist so tight that I can feel it going numb almost immediately.

My eyes trail down to my weak arm and they widen even more once I see a thick layer of red liquid smeared all over the palm of my hand up to my fingers.