08

Previously:
I feel a gently pressure against my back, softly pushing me forward. As a result, I stumble forward, letting out a faint gasp.

"Your parents were good at concealing your true self"
He tights his grip around my waist, pulling me back closer to him. He lets out a dry chuckle once I give him a disgusted and agonizing look, a frown plastered on my face.

What the fuck is he saying.

***

The boy turns away, loosening his grip around my torso. He steps back, leaning against his black car while staring dead into my soul.

"What are you waiting for?"
He asks calmly, his gaze shifting from me to my side.

I find myself immediately turning to face forward, coming across a door for the first time. It's a dark shade of red, just like the color of my rouge lipstick.

Something about it gives me such a negative vibe that I find my stomach turning in weird ways.

"Seems familiar?"
The boy's husky voice grabs my attention and I find myself spinning back around to face him.

He has a mischievous smirk playing across his rose lips, his eyes dark and dangerous.

I bite down on my lower lip, immediately shaking my head from side to side.

Why am I even responding to him.

The boy lets out a deep sigh, his smirk transitioning to a playful smile. His gaze shifts back to the door once again and he lifts his hand up, pointing at the it.

"Head inside"
He demands, his voice cold and rude.

I gulp, finding myself immediately obeying. I turn around, hesitantly walking towards the door.

I lift my trembling arm and curl my fingers to pull open the door handle. As soon as it slightly opens, cold air rushes out, sending shivers down my spine once again.

I let out a groan, afraid to step inside. It's completely dark, not a single voice to be heard.

I turn my head back to face the boy. He has his arms crossed over his chest as he waits patiently, his eyes only half way open.

"Go on, baby"
He flashes me another smirk, staying stationary.

I find my knees weakening and I swallow the lump in my throat. Turning around, I think of every possible outcome of this.

Who knows what could happen to me here.

I find myself bravely stepping foot inside, my heart beating right out of my chest.

I'm immediately greeted my darkness, coldness enveloping me.