42

hi my babiesss. let get this to 140+ votes for the next chapter.
ps. it's about to go down ;)

previously:
i stare into his deep blue eyes as his hands snake around my waist to pull me closer and without fighting, i step toward him.

he glances down at my lips before staring into my eyes again, biting his lower lip before leaning in so quickly that i don't have time to stop him.

***

his sweet lips embrace mine, his tongue slipping into my mouth soon after and i can't help but go with the flow.

i feel butterflies fill my stomach as his hands slide up and down my lower back, his fingers exploring every inch of my skin.

i wrap my arm around his neck, giving into the temptations before parting my lips to give him more room for entrance.

his lips stretch into a smirk as he leans back unexpectedly, my arms unlocking from behind his neck and fall to my sides.

"that's my girl"
he speaks softly as he steps back and makes his way towards the front door as if nothing just happened.

i stand startled for a few seconds, not sure how to react. should i feel humiliated? angry? flattered?

i soon turn to face his direction before speeding my way towards him, afraid of losing sight of him.

as i sit in the passenger seat and shut the door, i can't get the thought of us kissing out of my head, no matter how hard i try.

Baekhyun buckles his seatbelt, keeping quiet as if he is in deep thought, before turning on the engine and sending the car roaring down the isolated street.

the way to the mystery location is almost utterly silent as we both keep our lips sealed, our eyes staring ahead into artificial lightened roads.

i doze off into a deep sleep, time slowing down as i rest peacefully, the sound of the two of us breathing soothing to my ears.

i'm forced to wake up and face reality again as the car comes to a sudden halt behind a red traffic light, sending me forward but my seatbelt saves me from colliding into the dashboard.

"can't you drive?"
i spit out in frustration as i reposition myself in my seat, rolling my eyes before observing my surroundings.

however, as soon as familiar street signs and roads come our way, my thoughts get disoriented and i find myself at loss of words.

in my head, all i can think of is how much i want to die right now.

no no no. don't stop here. don't. please.

knowing that nothing has been going my way, i can't help but bite down on my lower lip and Baekhyun parks right in front of the building i wish i'd never have to see again.

my dad's restaurant.

i don't know how to feel as furious waves of memories flood my mind at once, my family's faces flashing before my eyes only to make me tear up unconsciously.

something inside me compels me to unbuckle my seatbelt and step out of the jet black car, my eyes following Baekhyun as he hops out and locks the doors.

i feel paralyzed, standing frozen in my spot with no expression on my face.

however, the excited expression on Baekhyun's face raises questions in my head as he walks towards me with calm steps.

"w-why here?"
i finally mumble, staring into his eyes with fear and confusion, attempting to find answers to my question through his facial expressions but i fail.

he stays quiet, lifting his hand to find mine before giving it a light squeeze.

i gulp the growing lump in my throat, my eyes traveling from him to the tall building, the atmosphere heavy and cold.

he takes a step forward, pulling my hand along with him but i stay engraved in my spot, my eyes fixed on the closed doors of the restaurant.

i'm scared to go inside.

he lets out a dry chuckle, turning back to observe my still figure before taking a step back towards me.

"aren't you the slightest bit curious to see who's inside?"
a smirk creeps unto his lips as he speaks, his eyes burning holes through me.