17

Previously:
"We'll be home soon"
He clears his throat, a smirk creeping onto his lips.

With confusion circling my mind, I try to make sense out of it. He is overly bipolar.

"Home?"
I stutter as I lean back against the chair, trying to endure the sharp pain spreading through my trembling feet.

"Yes, my home"
His smirk grows as he lets out a long sigh and positions his hands on the wheel.

***

I bite down on my lower lip as the boy pulls out of the parking spot, pressing his foot down on the gas pedal and sending us down the isolated street.

For the entire ride, all I earn from him is a series of grunts and curse words.

I fight the desire to punch the living shit out of him, too afraid to get hurt again.

My eyes travel down my thighs to my blood smeared calves, an unintentional sigh and a trail of curse words escaping from my lips.

The stinging pain that has already settled in the soles of my feet is starting to make them feel numb and completely unusable.

From the side of my eye, I see the boy's gaze shift from the road onto me for a second, before he turns his attention back in front.

"Let's just keep in mind who got fucking stabbed, okay?"
He breaks the silence, his words spat out as he keeps his eyes on the street ahead.

I bite down on my lower lip to stop myself from firing back at him, my blood beginning to boil.

"Stop talking, please"
I heave a sigh of exhaustion, feeling to drained to argue with his ass.

He deserved what he got. If he had listened to me and kept the distance between us, I probably wouldn't have stabbed him.

"I'm gonna end up killing you sooner than I thought"
His voice is slightly raised, his eyes widened from annoyance as he hisses.

At this point, I don't feel threatened by his words. I just need to go home.

"Just fucking sleep"
His stern voice draws me out of my thoughts and my head shoots towards him. He has a serious look plastered on his face but I can see a faint hint of concern in his eyes as he eyes me for a moment.

He has a sailor's mouth for sure.

I find myself instantly obeying him and laying back in my seat with my eyes closed.

***

"Get up, princess"
A familiar husky voice pulls me back to reality and I find myself waking up instantly.

I flutter my eyes open and observe my surroundings, my heart dropping to the pit of my stomach once my gaze lands on the mansion in front of me.

There is a tall gate blocking any entrance to the house, the rusted metal freshly painted black.

The outside view of the house itself is enormous, the tall walls of the building painted a light cream color.

I've been here before.

I know who's house this is.

My gaze shifts onto the boy leaned over towards me and I immediately use my weak arm to push him back to create some sort of distance between us.

"Remember me now?"
His eyes are glued onto me as he speaks, a smirk playing across his smooth lips.

No. Way.