53

hi babiesss. i'm so so sorry i've been so busy with life. i promise i'm gonna prioritize this story because i really want all of you to read the ending and love it as much as i do.
please share this, like it and comment as much as you please!

previously:
"tell me you want me, baby"
he says through the kiss, his lips leaving sweet wet kisses down the side of my face to my collarbone.

"i want you"
i speak without hesitation, my breaths heavy and deep as i feel every vein in my body pumping blood to my head.

without a warning, i feel myself fill up completely, his member shoved all the way inside of me.

i let out a weak moan, my toes curling as i dig my finger nails into the palms of my hands.

***

his thrusts are agonizingly slow and gentle, sending electrical waves through my body every single time.

his sapphire eyes cave me in, my moans exciting him even more as he simply watches me be filled with pleasure.

"i love you, i love you so much, you don't even know"
words roll off of his tongue as he serenades me with affection, his heavy breathing synchronized with mine.

"you'll remember me till the day you die, Hura. i promise"
i'm not sure if i should take that lightly or as a warning, but i'm so consumed by the pleasure that i choose to disregard it almost completely.

his thrusts become harder and faster as the tension builds up within the two of us, his hands holding mine in place above my head, moans echoing through the room.

i let my teeth sink into my bottom teeth so hard that i begin to taste a familiar liquid, blood. the pleasure tops the pain. the pain is almost invisible to me.

the sight of my bloody lips is cleaned up by his tongue as the tip of it glides across my bottom lip, replacing the crimson liquid with saliva.

"you're so beautiful like this"
he whispers against my ear, a dry chuckle following after with a diabolical sense.

i try to pull away from his tight grip around my fragile wrists so i can caress his face but his sense of dominance doesn't allow it, his grip only tightened.

his thrusts become impossibly faster, a warm liquid filling my insides soon after.

we both attempt to recover, his member released from within me moments after he finishes, sweat bids rolling down his temples as releases his grip and straightens his back.

i continue to pant, staying still as my weak body tries to recover from the intense pleasure.

***

the sound of the hard banging on the front door wakes me from my slumber, my body immediately sitting up on my bed.

my attention diverts to the silk rope sitting at the other edge of the bed, instantly assuming that baekhyun has left it for me.

i extend my arm and retrieve the silk piece and wrap my bare body with it, my steps towards the door gentle and quiet.

i hear slow footsteps head down the lengthy steps to the door, the sound vanishing when they're far enough.

curiosity convinces me to reach for the knob, cautiously turning it to open the door, the sound of footsteps rushing up the stairs alerting me.

before i can open the door wide enough for me to fit through, it swings open, baekhyun standing only inches away from me.

he raises his index finger up to his lips, seriousness written all over his flushed face.

with a billion questions attacking my brain, i slowly nod my head, waiting for his next command. he parts his lips to speak, his eyes staring into mine with a sense of fear and anger.

who is it?

before he can speak, another bang on the door causes me to jump, the voice of a male shouting, but all i'm able to hear is mumbles.

"you need to help me"
he demands, pulling me out of my room, his steps quick towards the room at the very end of the hallway.

oh no. it's the room. the one i walked into when i assumes he had left.

immediately i know it's more than just a warning. who ever standing behind that door is dangerous, and the thought of me having to help baekhyun out means that i have to hold a gun. i don't want to hold one again.