48

guys i wanna know everything you guys feel and think as you're reading this so feel free to spam my comment section love!

previously:
i suddenly get an unexplainable desire to touch his face, so i lift my arms and lightly drag my cold fingers down his temples to his neck, my breathing picking up its speed once again. he doesn't move an inch, his eyes set on me as our breaths fill the space between us.

i'm not sure what caused this sudden transition of emotions, but my excuse is valid. i just murdered someone and i need distraction.

***

as silence lingers in the air, the veins guiding my blood through my body narrow and my body turns cold to the touch.

i let my teeth sink into my lower lip as i examine his godly face, his lips slightly parted as if they're asking to meet mine.

there's an unexplainable aura in the air.. lustful and dark.

i let my mind guide my hands down his neck to the collar of his grey shirt, tugging at it lightly.

i don't know why my mind is convincing me to behave this way so shamelessly.

he must know my intentions better than me because i see a half smile creep on to his face, and i let his hands play with the straps of my bra. i just watch his eyes with pleasure.

his eyes rest on his moving hands before he slowly lets my straps fall down from my collarbone to my shoulders.

his movements are slow and sweet, but the sudden change of my chemistry persuades me to pull him towards me, filling up the space between us.

i support his torso as he falls over on to my body, my legs immediately wrapping themselves around his bent legs.

taken by surprise, he pushes himself up with his flattened palms on the mattress, a chuckle escaping from his mouth.

with not a single word from our mouths, my fingers find their way through his messy locks before i gently pull his face towards mine, my lips begging for him.

before our lips can finally meet, he uses his superior strength to shove me back swiftly, making me fall back into the cold mattress.

i shut my eyes, waiting for his surprising moves but once i feel nothing but a swift swoosh of wind, i open them.

baekhyun stands on his two feet, patting his shirt down with a questionable look on his face.

"unpredictable.. just how i remember you"
he almost whispers, his speech followed by a dry chuckle.

i frown, feeling slightly confused and shameful, using my elbows to push my upper body to an upright position.

"you don't need any other surprises tonight, love. go to sleep"'
he says cockily, his tone playful as he walks backwards to the door, his eyes glued on me with amusement.

i cuss under my breath, feeling frustrated to see him reject me when lust is he middle name.

***

today i woke up to baekhyun's loud footsteps around the premises. despite his soft and caring act last night, he yelled at me for not giving myself enough attention to even shower. he proceeded to force me out of bed, shoved me into the bathroom with all the force he had in his body and waited behind the door for me to clean my dirty body and greasy hair.

having no connection with the world around me, i've crumbled into this antisocial, careless girl.

"wear this, i have a meeting"
he demanded, throwing a bag of clothing at me.

i listened to him while mumbling words under my breath. i put on the tight coal pants with a white tank top tucked into it. i let my hair dry down my shoulders and wore black stilettos.

baekhyun has decent taste for women's clothing.

"get in, love"
i look at baekhyun after he guides me into the passenger's seat and shuts the door. he hops to the driver's seat and plops down on to the leather seat before starting the engine.

"where are we going?"
i ask in confusion, eyeing him for a response but in return, he simply shoots a smirk my way.

feeling frustrated, i seat back with my arms crossed over my chest as we drive away from the suburbs and into the city.

tall buildings flash past us as we drive through traffic, soon coming to a halt by a house.

i observe the house, the windows concealed with old, wrinkled up newspaper, the front porch overused and the paint chipped and faded. it's definitely an old house.

but what are we doing here?

***
oh my gosh i forgot to publish this chapter, i already messed up the schedule 🙄 but i promise i wrote it on time lol!!