Chapter One

*Ring Ring* The bell rings for my class to be over. Every one exits the class " Emerald may I speak to you" My professor asked me before I walk out the door. As I walk up to the front of the room I feel an uneasy feeling as if something bad is about to happen.

"Yes Mr. Wallblay" I asked politely. "The head of your hall has asked me to send you to her office" what have I done to get called down there I think but I just say okay and head there to see what the problem is.

As I walk into her office I feel as if I'm being watched but I just leave it alone so I can see what she wants. As I walked through her double doors I am greeted with the piercing gray eyes I never wanted to see again.

Brennan Michael, My first everything.

I gasp and before I can speak Mrs London says "Emerald I know you asked to have your own dorm but every other dorm is full and Mr Michael's parents have been very specific that he gets into that hall, so I have no other choice but to put him into your room."

I just felt as if my world has been thrown around and tossed into a trash can. I have two choices either I can fuss for nothing or I can suck it up and just ignore him.

I choose the most mature way and say " yes ma'am. I would be glad to show him around and to our room" I swallow my pride and greet myself to him. I turn around and find that he is staring down at me with those eyes I once loved and now hate forever.

"Hi my name is emerald and Its nice to meet you brennan" I reach my hand out for a handshake but he says " I'm sorry but I am a hugger" he pulls me into a hug and whispers into my ear I shiver as I feel his breath on my neck and says " I know you remember me fluffy wuffy"

I pushed him and looked over my shoulder and saw that Mrs London was on the phone so I excused myself and headed to my dorm. "Wait emerald" Brennan chased so I tried to rush until he caught up and grabbed my wrist. " WHAT!" I yelled in his face. I know he hate being yelled at so I mumbled a small sorry and continued to walk to my dorm well now its our dorm.

"I've missed that" he chuckled. I stopped and said with my voice full of anger" You didn't miss anything because if you did you would have contacted me. You never loved me all you wanted was my pussy and that's what you got and ran with it" after a stray tear fell I ran until I got into the dorm I will now be sharing with him and closed myself in my room. The dorm has two rooms a kitchen and one bathroom, Its more like small house.

*knock knock*

"I know your in there emerald and I know you don't wanna talk to me I just want you to know that everything you think of me is a lie. I have loved you since I met you our senior year of high school when you put me in my place in front of the entire class." He let out a small chuckle "I never tried to contact you because your dad said if I didn't stop looking for you he would pull from my dad business and I know how hard my dad worked for that so I stopped but I never stopped loving you" after he said that I heard his footsteps retreat from my door. I have to say that was good I almost believed it but he did put a smile on my face. That night I went to sleep with a smile on my face.

~The Next Morning~

Today is Saturday and I have nothing to do so I just chose to stay in and watch Netflix. I got up did my daily routine and put my naturally curly hair in a messy bun and hopped in the shower. After I washed my hair and my body I put on my undergarments and walked to my closet and put on a white tank grey sweats and black moccasins. After getting dressed I walked into the kitchen and fixed a small breakfast. I may hate him but my dad taught me to never deprive someone of food.

"Good Morning emerald" he said very low. "Look Brennan I heard what you said and I just wanted to say thank you. I have walked around shutting everyone out I fell into a deep depression gained weight. I was hurting and hated you for it but after hearing that I feel as a ton has been lifted off of my shoulders." I look up to see him staring down at me I take a quick glance at his lips I look up and I know he saw because he put on his famous smirk I fell in love with. I wanted to kiss him but I can't I can't allow him to get under my skin again. I let out a small cough and said "I cooked some food if you want some" he mumbled a thank you and fixed him a plate.

~Later That Night~

It was getting late and I wasn't gonna stay in tonight so I decided to get dressed to go to a local bar. I took a shower and since it was cold outside I put on a white shirt blue jeans a brown jacket a brown scarf and my black uggs. I washed my hair left it curly and let it hang. It stopped in the middle of my back since my mom is Puerto Rican and my dad is Mexican I have a good grain of hair on my head. I sprayed on some perfume and grabbed my clutch phone and car keys.

I made it to the bar and sat in the corner while drinking my drink. I don't like to do all the dancing I'm more of a quiet person that just wants to stay home. It was getting boring and I wished I would have stayed home. As I was headed out the door something caught my eye. Brennan was shoving his tongue down some blonde throat. To say I was hurt was a understatement.

I decided not to leave and have fun. Fuck him I don't know why I felt like he was telling the truth but I can't fault him he didn't say that he wanted to get back together so imma have some fun.

Emerald in the media