Chapter Five

When we got back from playing with angel we dropped trey off at home and Angel was good and sleep. Brennan grabbed her from the backseat and put her in his bed. I took a 30 minute shower and I wrapped the towel around me. I walked in my room to see Brennan sitting on my bed. He looked up at me with an intense stare and said lowly "Drop the towel". I blushed and did as told. He walked slowly towards me and didn't break his stare. He picked me up and threw me on the bed. He hovered over me and said " I have a questions before I rip you open?" He said staring me in my eyes. "Y-Yes?" I stuttered. "Will you have me a son" I was shocked but I nodded my head. He smiled and kissed me while entering me. I gasped It felt like the first time we had sex. That night we made love over and over.

~Emerald Birthday ~

I was in class when my phone rung. I excused myself and walked out.

Phone conversation

Me: Hey may I ask who I'm speaking to.
Doctor: Hi I'm looking for a emerald welsh?
Me: This is she
Doctor: I am calling to congratulate you. You are pregnant! Congratulations ms.welsh.
Me: Thank you

I was ecstatic. I had to call and tell Brennan you know what I'm going to pop up on him. I walked back into class gathered my stuff and got in my car ready to tell Brennan the news. Angel should be up by now so I was going to tell them two together.

~At The Dorm ~

"Mommy" Angel ran to me as soon as I walked in the door.
"Hey baby where is your daddy?" I questioned because I didn't see him in the living room with her. "He in the room with some lady. He helping her just like he helped you yesterday" she whispered in my ear. I was shocked. "You wanna go to uncle Trey house?" I asked. If what she was telling me was true.

We where leaving today. She nodded her head so I told her to go pack. She left and I dropped all of my things and walked towards his room. I put my ear to his door and Angel was right. I decided not to bother them so I wrote him a letter. I packed some of our clothes and headed towards trey house.

Brennan P.O.V.

I was fucking the blonde chick from the club. Her pussy was bomb I couldn't let it go. I put Angel in front the TV and she was good. Emerald doesn't get out of class until later so I was good. I heard the front door slam. I pulled out and threw some pants on. I looked for Angel but couldn't see her. I looked in emerald room but couldn't find her. I found a letter on emerald bed in her handwriting.

Dear Brennan,
I packed me and Angel some clothes. I will be moving and transferring schools. I saw you just to let you know, I was hurt but not shocked. We could never be together until you learn how to keep your dick in your pants. I will always love you but this is goodbye for the last time.
P.s. I'm pregnant. Congratulations!

After I read that letter I sent the girl home. I never got her name but I don't care what her name is. All I cared about was getting my babies back. And I knew exactly where they were.

~Trey House~

I knocked on his door and there was no answer I knew he was in there because lights were on but emerald car wasn't there. He finally answered the door after me beating on it for what felt like forever. "Hey is emerald and ange here?" I asked. "Uh no she called and told me she was moving but never where she was moving to." He told me. I was shocked. Damn I really fucked up.