Chapter Four

I woke up to the next morning to the smell of bacon. I put my slippers on and walked in the kitchen to find Brennan cooking and angel sitting on the island. I smiled because even if me and Brennan aren't together I know that Angel will have the best father in the world.

"Good Morning. Where's trey" I said. "Good Morning mama and uncle trey still sleep I tried to wake him but he was not moving so I left." Angel told me. I smiled and said okay. "Good Morning beautiful" Brennan said. I felt my cheeks heat up and put my head down and started fiddling with hands. Brennan fixed our food and put Angel I'm her high chair and fed her while I ate. "What are you doing today" Brennan asked me. I swallowed what was in my mouth and said "Whatever Angel want to do but we most likely will go to chuckee cheese. Why?" I told him. "I want to spend time with yall before I start classes next week" he told me while cleaning angel mouth that was sticky from the syrup. "Its fine with me."

After trey wake up and everyone get dressed we can go." I told him while washing our dishes. "Good morning" Trey said while stretching. "Hey uncle Trey get me" Angel said while reaching for him he chuckled and got her and went into the living room with her.

While I was washing our dishes Brennan came in the kitchen and walked behind me. He kissed and sucked on my neck. I felt like my panties get wet as a puddle. He picked me up and sat me on the counter. Before I could protest his finger was on my clit. I bit down on his shoulder and let out a muffled moan. He stuck a finger in and swirled before adding another as I tossed my head back. "Brennan" I moaned out. "Fuck Shit " I yelled out as I came all over his fingers. He pulled them out and smelled them before sucking my juices off of his finger.

"What's wrong with mommy uncle trey" I heard angel ask. I jumped off of the counter and fixed myself. "Your daddy just helping her out" he said after a loud chuckle.