Chapter Three

We where all standing in my room looking at each other. Trey looked me and said "I think you should tell him" I glared at him but I knew it was true. I sighed and said

"Fine. Brennan when we had sex you didn't use protection a month later I found out I was pregnant. I told my mom and dad and daddy said it would be bad for his reputation so he got me this dorm ,which is why I live alone, and forced me to stay here and cut all tides with you. Angel is my two year old daughter"

I felt as if another ton has been lifted from my shoulder's. This weekend has been very eventful. He looked at me and said "why didn't you try to tell me. Or contact me. Does she know about me?" He said bombarding me with questions. I sat him down between me and trey and said

" if I tried to contact you my dad would have stopped paying my tuition and I didn't have a job and yes she knows about you. Whenever she asks about you I just say that you are going make money and she is content with that" I breathed out and fell back on the bed.

"May I see her?" He asked. I pulled out my phone and showed him a picture of her. He grabbed it and said "she's beautiful she looks just like you." He said with a big smile. I chuckled and said

"She has your eyes and my skin color and hair. She's very smart". " Where is she?" He asked. "She's with my parents and I go get her every Monday because I don't have classes on Tuesday through Friday. And I go drop her off before my afternoon class Friday." I told him. I'm surprised he isn't angry or hurt.

"She coming over here? Where are all of her clothes and toys?" I got up and showed him the walk in closet full of me and her clothes and her toys all over the floor. "She stays here with me. We sleep together or she watches TV and fall asleep on the sofa." I told him. "May I see her" I looked at him like he was dumb. "Well duh you do stay here and she will too" I said with a chuckle.

After all of that I took a shower and put on some shorts with a tank top and some fluffy socks and me and trey sat on the back porch making smores and laughing. "Do you like him emerald ?" Trey asked me. I thought for a while and said "No but I do love him. He gave me the best thing ever, angel." My phone rung and it was my mom.

Phone conversation
Me: hey mom
Mom: hey honey I have some bad news.
Me: what is it. Is angel okay?
Mom(chuckle): yes she is fine but your father and I are leaving first thing in the morning to go on a vacation and we need you to come get her.
Me: okay I'm on my way.

I told trey and Brennan that I had to go get angel and they just wouldn't let me leave alone so all of us piled up into my car and headed to get my baby.

Once we arrived at my parents house I told them two to stay in the car and let me get Angel.

Brennan P.O.V.

To say I was happy was a understatement. I have a daughter she is beautiful, I love her already. I wanna give her the stars and above. I love emerald but I know she doesn't love me anymore. "Do you love emerald" the dude in the backseat said. I still haven't gotten his name. "Yes with all my heart but I fucked up. I payed extra just to get a dorm with her. When she told me about angel I felt completed but I know we won't get back together but I will try very hard. And what is your name? Are you and emerald together?"

I asked being very curious. He chuckled and said "No she's my best friend. I'm too much of a hoe for her. When she moved down here I tried to get with her but she was pregnant and was hurting. She would stay up and cry for you and after I heard what happened I resented you for hurting her like that. I helped with angel when emerald had school or something, But she dated one dude and he was a jackass and used to beat her and one day he tried to rape angel and I killed him and told emerald to allow angel to stay with her parents while she was at school. So that's me and emerald. Oh and my name is trey." after hearing that I gave trey a handshake and thanked him, I respect him for what he did for emerald.

Emerald P.O.V.

I walked in to my parents room to find them sleep. I chuckled and headed to Angel room and saw her up and watching TV. "Hey baby" I whispered not wanting to wake up my parents. She looked up at me with those big beautiful eyes and scream "hey mama I missed you" I picked her up and she played with my hair I knew she was sleepy so I grabbed her backpack and her sippy cup and wrote my parents a note telling them I got angel and headed to the car.

When we got to the car I grabbed her car seat out of my trunk and put her in it. "Hey uncle Trey" she said while playing with his hair. She tapped brennan and said "Hey I know you. Mama has a picture of you and said that you are my daddy. Are you my daddy?" She said. It shocked me a little but I was glad she remembered.

He chuckled and said "Yes baby I'm your daddy". I was happy that she was warming up to him but I'm not surprised. " Are you done making money" she said while grabbing my phone. I chuckled and he said "Yes I'm done". She nodded her head and continued playing a game on my phone.

~Back At The Dorm~

Trey was grabbing angel stuff and I was about to grab her but Brennan stopped me and said " I got her you can go up and unlock the door " I just nodded my head and headed for the door. I went inside and me and trey collapsed on the sofa.

"Do you regret telling him? " he asked me I didn't hesitate to say no. He nodded his head and said "well do you wanna watch a movie?" I saw Brennan come in with angel so I was gonna grab her but he said that he was gonna put her in my bed and trey can have his bed and he would sleep on the pull out bed.

I just nodded my head and turned back to trey and said "Well I'm going to go get some snacks and you can find a movie" I headed for the kitchen and grabbed my snacks. On my way back I heard Brennan and trey talking.

"If you want her back just do something simple she don't really like all that big stuff." Trey told Brennan. Brennan nodded his head and said " I want her back I love her and that little girl in that room. Her birthday is next week so imma do something for her and angel." I smiled I love him but I don't wanna get hurt again. I walked into the living room and said "Let's get this movie started". That night all three of us stayed up and watched " the best of me" on Netflix. I love my little family.

Angel in the media