Chapter Seventeen

Chris P.O.V.

"Baby I'm going to the store imma be right back okay", I told emerald who was sleeping. She nodded her head and rolled back over.

I grabbed my keys and headed to the store.

I walked down the chip aisle and saw someone I never thought I would see again, Hazel.

Me and hazel grew up together. We were each other first kiss, first time shid first everything, but when she turned 18 she moved away and I never saw or heard from her again.

" Chris? " she said while walking towards me. "Hazel!" I said while walking towards her. I pulled her into a hug and damn did she grow up. That ass was gawd.

"It's nice to see you again you look good" She said with her arms folded looking me up and down. "You don't look bad yourself" I said while walking around her. "Well look here's my number I have to get back to work but you should hit me up sometime" she said while handing me her business card. I nodded my head and went back to doing what I was doing but not before looking at that ass one more time.

Once I made it back to emerald house she was still sleeping. After thirty minutes of being bored I decided to call Hazel to see what she was doing tonight.

Phone conversation:
Me: Hey Hazel its Chris
Hazel: hey Chris what's up
Me: I'm bored so you wanna hit up the movies or something
Hazel: Yeah. Meet me at the front of the mall in a hour.
Me: iight see you soon

I hung the phone to see emerald walking down the stairs.

She yawned and said "who was that on the phone?". " my friend" I lied. Well it's not a lie it's just not the full truth.

She nodded and headed back into the kitchen. "Wanna order in or do you want me to cook baby?" She yelled from the kitchen. "I have a business meeting later so I can't stay tonight." I lied. I didn't want her overreacting over nothing. Yeah hazel fine but I don't want her.

She went upstairs and came back downstairs five minutes later she came down fully dressed. "Where you going" I asked. She kissed my cheek and went out the door.

Emerald P.O.V.

I'm glad he think I'm dumb. I heard that entire conversation since he don't wanna tell me who she is I'm gonna find out on my own.

I pulled up to Megan and Damian ,whom I have yet to meet ,house and knocked on the door. She soon opened it with no pants on. "Bitch where are your pants?!" I asked while walking in. "I can't see down there" she said while sitting next to me on the sectional.

I just shook my head and said "Well let me tell you about your brother." I said. I explained to her the entire situation and she just nodded until I was done.

"Bitchhhhhhhh you better watch that sneaky bitch Hazel. That's Nicki best friend so I know she know that Chris has a girlfriend." She said while trying to get up. I got up to help her and said "If she can take him from me he was never mine to begin with".

After our little conversation we sat in the living room and ate ice cream until some extra daddyish looking man walked in. " Hey baby" he said while walking towards her. She tried her best to get up but that wasn't working out. He came and kissed her which made her sit back down and pull him closer. I shook my head grabbed my things and left.

I decided to go to the mall. Yes, I'm going to be nosey sue me for wanting to see her. I walked into footlocker and saw them out the corner of my eye at the food stands.

She fine as a bitch but he could've broke it off with me before fucking with her. I hate liars and he just became one to me.

I shook my head and walked to the food stands. I walked up to their table and Chris looked like he saw a ghost and she was looking confused. "Hey are you his new business partner?" I asked sarcastically. She shook her head no and I laughed and said "Thank you that's what I thought. Have a nice life Chris. I will bring sky to your house tomorrow after school. Love you" I kissed his cheek and walked off.