Chapter Thirteen

Megan P.O.V.

"Where are you going" Nicki asked as I shrugged on a jacket. "Out" I simply said and walked out the door.

Ting. My phone sounded off.

Nicki: Sleep on the sofa when you come back. the room door will be locked.

I shook my head and slid my phone back in my pocket and got in the car. "Hey beautiful" Damian said while kissing my cheek and pulling off. "Hey Damian" I said. I had a slight attitude because of Nicki but I'll be cool after I get some food. I put my head on the window and went to sleep.

"Wake up baby girl" I wiped my eyes and got out of the car. I turned around and my eyes lit up. We were at Dave and busters. I love this place with all my heart. I turned around and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "How did you know" I asked him. He just chuckled and said "its a secret". We walked inside and was immediately seated. I need to tell him that I'm pregnant but I Dont wanna ruin this. I'll eat my food then I'll tell him on the way home.

Once we were done eating we played for a while until he said he had to go because he had business to take care of. I was kind of mad because its ten at night what can you possibly do at this time of night. I just nodded and headed to the car.

" I have something to tell you Damian " I said. Its now or never if he Dont want anything to do with the baby I have Chris and emerald I know they have my back. "What is it beautiful" he said glancing at me before looking back at the road. "Um I umm hmm Jesus this is harder than I thought" I said. He pulled the car over and said "just spill the juice". Now or never Megan now or never. " Imaybepregnant" I said. While looking at my legs. I looked up to see him with the biggest smile on his face. "Move in with me" he said. I was shocked by that. We just met like a month ago but I'm already pregnant so why not. "Sure" I said with tears falling down my face. He swiftly picked me up and placed me in his lap before kissing my lips. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance but I denied it. He gripped my ass which made me moan into his mouth. He slipped his tongue into my mouth we fought for dominance for a while before he won. I felt him poking at my thight so I rocked my hips back and forth. He grabbed my waist while making me move faster. "Shit" he hissed into my neck before sucking on my neck. I grabbed his neck and turned my head. He was sucking licking and biting all over my neck. "Damian" I whispered in his ear. "Yeah baby girl" he said. I grabbed his face and pecked his lips. "You have business to take care so we have to go and we're on side of the road" I said while going back into the passenger seat. "Damn" he said.

I walked in the house and slipped my shoes off. I walked to the room door to find it locked. I shook my head and called emerald. She answered on the third ring.

Emerald : hey boobie
Me: hey vagina
Emerald: what's up
Me: can I spend the night
Emerald: duh bitch come on the front door is open but Dont be too loud the kids are sleep

I slipped my shoes back on and grabbed my keys and headed to emerald house.

Ring ring. I looked down to see Damian calling. "Hey" I said while climbing in the car."hey beautiful what you doing" he said. "On my way to my brother house. Nicki locked the room door and I can't sleep on the sofa" I said while starting the car. "Why didn't you ask to come to my house baby" he asked. I really don't know why I didn't think of that. "Don't you have business to take care of" I asked with a smirk. I hooked my phone up to the car Bluetooth before pulling off. "Bring your ass Megan" I chuckled and said okay. I called and told emerald so she can lock up the house.

Thirty minutes later I pulled up to his house and rung the door bell. He opened the door with no shirt on with his tattoos on display. I walked in to see a girl sitting on the sofa. She looked dirty so I didn't worry about her I just gave Damian a that bitch better be gone look and headed to his room. I showered and put on his shirt and boxers and climbed into his bed.

He came in the bed and turned the TV down and wrapped his arms around my waist and put his hand on my stomach I smiled at the small gesture and went to sleep.