Chapter Eleven

Chris P.O.V
I woke up the next morning with the biggest smile on my face. I looked down to see Emerald still asleep so I decided to go get us breakfast. I took a quick shower and headed up IHOP.

Emerald P.O.V

I rolled over to see Chris spot empty. I suddenly started to panic. I got up slipped on a shirt and panties. How can I be so stupid. He don't love me he just wanted my pussy and I was the fool to give it to him. I sat at my desk in my room and cried my heart out. Thirty minutes later I woke up to someone shaking me. I opened my eyes to see Chris with a IHOP bag in his hand. "Did you think I was gonna leave you" Chris asked with a frown on his face. I nodded my head and reached for the bag. He pulled the bag away from me and said "you can't get any until you say the magic words" I chuckled and attacked him. I kissed all over his face saying I love you. He chuckled and kissed my lips and said "I bet you didn't brush your teeth before crying shaking my head. Go brush your teeth. It smell like bounce that ass in there" he said while putting the food down. I hit him and went brushed my teeth. I walked out to him eating the food. "You rude how you gonna eat without me" I said while grabbing a box. "Yo ass was taking too long" he said with food in his mouth. I punched him in his back and sat on the bed with my food. "You did enough of that hitting last night so stop unless you wanna go again" Chris said. I chuckled and shook my head no. "Knock Knock" trey said while walking in. "Hey best Friend" I said while patting the spot on the bed next to me signaling for him to come sit. "Y'all keep me up last night. I came home y'all were going at it. I went to sleep woke up y'all still going at like damn emerald you need to put your face in the pillow you continue to be that loud" he said. I felt my cheeks redden. "Ughhh" I said. Chris chuckled and said "I was surprised baby girl took all these inches." I threw a pillow at him and said "shut up". Trey kissed my cheek and said " just keep it down" I nodded and laid back on the bed. Chris came laid down next to me while I played in his hair. I hope he don't hurt me. I know he said he not but that's what they all say. "What's on your mind" Chris asked. "Nothing" I said softly. "Stop lying now tell me" he said. "I'm scared your going to hurt me Chris. I know you said you wouldn't but after the kids father I'm just scared" I told him truthfully. "Look emerald I know I have made some mistakes but I never wanna hurt you. I want you to become Mrs.deed. I want you to have my baby who will have my eyes and your beautiful hair. I want you and no one else" he said to me looking into my eyes. I nodded my head and kissed his lips.